America's Next Top Model Cycle 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cruzila

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Somewhere between The Edge, Matt Bellamy and Brian
Starts tomorrow!

antm15.jpg

I can only hope that this rhianna person looks better on TV than she does in that picture. Yeesh.

You're right - she was better in person! (Well, on TV, anyway.) She's odd-looking, but one of the strongest ones right off the bat.

So glad that heinous Jordan didn't make it. She needed a smack.

If I had to choose someone off the bat it would be Rhianna. Chris,one of the sisters,is kind of standing out to me too.

So happy Jordan didn't make it couldn't stand her. Both her and Vanessa were annoying from the start.

I'm so bad with names. I liked the 6'2 awkward girl, the Israeli with the size "G" boobs, and the other awkward girl that posed like a willow tree.

When I first started watching this show, the girls were my age. Now, i'm saying, ok when I was 18 you were 8 ... :|

I'm so bad with names. I liked the 6'2 awkward girl, the Israeli with the size "G" boobs, and the other awkward girl that posed like a willow tree.

When I first started watching this show, the girls were my age. Now, i'm saying, ok when I was 18 you were 8 ... :|

They do let some really old ones on

I think they have a 22 year old.

How much do you want to bet they brought on Anamaria on solely so they could make an example out of her?

Liz is totally gorgeous - her face in her picture looked a little like Penelope Cruz.

How much do you want to bet they brought on Anamaria on solely so they could make an example out of her?

Given this show's history that wouldn't surprise me at all. Quite honestly I was happy to see her go. Yeah she had a pretty face but her attitude sucked! Will say I was impressed with Kayla's picture. Hope she can keep it up would like to see her go far.

i missed the second half of the show last night, but i did see the make overs! i love seeing them!! the prank those gals played was awesome!!! love it!! the only make over i didn't love was Liz (i think that's her name) who got the super short boy-cut. still love my girl Rhianna.

I hope Ann dose not come in first any more for awhile
that has been bad luck before

I'd like to see the gay girl keep doing well, too.

There is no girl I don't like, I wish them all good luck.

I think grinding that girl's teeth was stupid, let Laura Hutton be Laura Hutton.
This kid has to go around with this damn gap and listen to everyone remark on it now.

If anythig they should have closed the gap and given had a nicer smile.
These kids are more than just props for Tyra's dog and pony show.

That was ridiculous, considering Tyra harped on Danielle to get rid of the gap in her own teeth in that season.

It is nice that one kid got contacts, I am sure that will make her life a lot easier.
It probably cost less than $300.

It is kind of sad, the things I take for granted that many of these kids do without.

Sorry to see Rhianna go.

It seems like the fix is in for Ann to win.

If one saw her walking through the mall, they would not even give her a second look.

I actually got to watch most of last night's episode. I thought the complainer girl should have went.

I thought the complainer girl should have went.

That makes 2 of us! Got really excited when I saw she was on the chopping block. I just don't see where Liz stands out with her photos enough that she should be kept there longer :shrug: Personally I would have kept Rhianna she had potentional. By working on different expressions and poses she could have made it to the end.

I'm glad Liz is still there, but Rihanna going home is bullshit (Chelsea should have been out).

They liked a lot of pictures that had me making the :huh: face.

I guess that's what we get for expecting sense from this show.

what is up with the praise about Ann? her photo looked sickly - she looked like a Tim Burton character. didn't like her final shot at all!

My thoughts exactly! Will be no surprise at all when Ann is announced the winner. Seems like no matter what she does her picture is always #1. Yeah I like her but there were other's that had better pictures. So happy Chris is finally stepping up. Loved her creativity with jumping around to get her shot.

Anyone still watching?

Esther had one of the worst runway walks I've ever seen on this show.

Back
Top Bottom