America's Next Top Model Cycle 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am still watching. I was sad to see her go, she along with rihanna and Ann were my favorites. Now, only Ann is left. Her shyness will be the reason she won't win but I'm still hoping she advances far.

i'm still watching too. not sure who i like out of who's left since my fav, Rihanna is gone. i personally don't think any of these girls scream model until they get all done up. Still not feeln Ann either; the past 2 episodes you can really see her confidence going down and that with her shyness may end up hurting her in the long run.

Ann is heading for a full-throttle breakdown or something. I predict that the annual "is she too weak for this industry" panel discussion will be coming soon.

I felt awful, but I couldn't help laughing at Ann on the roller skates. Man, that girl didn't just fall. She fell like the Berlin Wall.

(Yeah, okay, that was a weak comparison. :lol: )

I am still watching too. Chelsey seems to be stepping her game up some. At this time I don't think I have a favorite anymore. Shame Esther couldn't pull it together she was very pretty.

Ann falling on roller skates was the best part of last week's episode lol. Really don't see her lasting too much longer.

.I feel bad for Ann. She does not have enough muscle mass. She needs a little weight training and weight gain. She even has trouble walking. She knows she is gangly and uncoordinated, so her confidence is lacking.

I missed something last night - why were they all wearing those heavy outfits with sweaters?

Oh, I suppose that's a dumb question. I'm sure Tyra wanted some mini drama, so she made them wear those, then cranked up the heat so she could show the world how kind she was by letting the models sit down because it was so hot!

I'm not a huge fan of either of the 2 final girls, however I have a strong feeling Ann will win - we all know here that she's been pegged from the very beginning and she does pull off some amazing photos. But she has got a lot of learning to do by way of confidence in order to survive in the industry methinks. That's the only thing that can hurt her in the last episode (that plus her walk is awful) but... even if she doesn't make it as the winner, so many designers on the show still say she's a great model for their designs so, she's a winner no matter what!

Chelsey seems a little too cocky and Ann doesn't have confidence and she is too quiet. I don't have a foavorite, so it will be fun to see who wins. Too bad we have to wait two weeks.

That photoshoot/filming session was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen on this show.

And that's saying a lot.

Ann is going to be a hot mess on the runway, and I don't really care for Chelsey. I would have preferred Jane and Kayla as the final two, but I kind of figured Jane wouldn't be in the final.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ann is announced the winner. Will say she is the lesser of the 2 evils since I have never liked Chelsey. Shame Kayla didn't make it to the end I really liked her.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ann is announced the winner. Will say she is the lesser of the 2 evils since I have never liked Chelsey. Shame Kayla didn't make it to the end I really liked her.

These shows broadcast one week apart.

I don't know how much real time is between episodes.

But you think if some of these girls could get some coaching on their particular weaknesses this would be a better competition.

Ann has no walk, she is too weak for her own body frame. If she had a little weigh training and got stronger, she would be able to walk with a bit of confidence.

With things being the way they are, I say the other girl will win.

I'm sorry, deep, but your well thought-out logic has no place on this show.

Tyra does not utilize actual logic.

the ratings were a bit off this season

so we can look for a single mom from Alaska next season :shrug:
(aren't we due for another plus size model?)

I'll miss it tonight and will probably watch it on fast-forward with the DVR tonight. I'll probably end up watching all of 10 minutes of it.

Thanks for the reminder that it's on tonight, though i'll miss a lot of it. :(

I think Ann is a shoe-in but they could surprise us and vote Chelsey... so to answer your question... :hmm: :shrug:

based upon the last 3 weeks
I'd say Chelsey has the advantage.

Totally surprised that Ann won. I thought that was cool that they had the families of both girls there.

I've been rooting for Ann since day 1. I thought Chelsea was the shoe in but Ann photographs better IMO. Chelsea is the total package per se but I just don't think she had "it". I'm surprised Kayla wasn't in the final. I think Ann will do well overseas.

I'd heard last week that Ann would be the winner, but with the way it went down, I was actually starting to hope that had been a fake rumor. I think they made the wrong choice.

But this is ANTM, so there's no point in bringing logic into it.

Also, who else laughed and/or rolled their eyes when there was no mention of "you lost your neck" during Ann's Cover Girl picture? That's Tyra's favorite criticism, and Ann's neck was so lost it made her head look photoshopped on.

The runner up always seems to get a modeling contract with someone anyway.

I thought with the way Ann's commercial went that would have not made her win.

Back
Top Bottom