America's Next Top Model Cycle 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bring it on!

Although from the pictures I've seen introducing the new crop of contestants, they do not look promising. :yikes:

I like Naduah, Ren and Gabrielle so far.

I hated Angelea when she didn't make it before, and I don't really care for her now.

There was that one girl ... blanking on her name, the one who had a very square jaw and curly hair and made that horrible face in her "profile" pic? I could not BELIEVE how much different she looked after her makeover. I thought she was farily unattractive before, but at least in her makeover shot, she looked stunning. Ainsley? Is that her name?

Should be interesting to see how she photographs, because based on last night, she looks like she tends to pull hideous faces when posing.

a good start, though i admit i got a little sidetracked at the very beginning. i'm liking Naduah for sure and i like the redhead. at first i couldn't believe they chopped her hair, but the mohawk style was kinda cool. i strongly disliked Angelea from the very beginning and especially after she showed us her "bitch, please" looks.

That whole thing was annoying - there had to be something they didn't show. Was she just giving Alasia "bitch, please" looks for the hell of it? Or did Alasia do something to annoy her?

The drama, as usual, is irritating. I long for the days of GranolaGate with Bre and Nicole, back in season 4.

Angelea is so annoying. Every season there is a gril like that. I hope see gets elimainated soon.

No one really stands out to me yet.

That whole thing was annoying - there had to be something they didn't show. Was she just giving Alasia "bitch, please" looks for the hell of it? Or did Alasia do something to annoy her?

The drama, as usual, is irritating. I long for the days of GranolaGate with Bre and Nicole, back in season 4.

I think she was just still pissed at Alasia from the night before when they argued. Swear they fight over the smallest thing they can think of.

GranolaGate :lol:

I long for the days of GranolaGate with Bre and Nicole, back in season 4.

That's my favorite season, by far. I'm kind of over this show and won't be watching this season. I think I burnt myself out on it back when I wasted multiple days of my life watching all the early season marathons.

Yeah, those damned marathons get me every time. I'm embarrassed to say how many times I still get sucked into them.

They did an elimination halfway through, after the nude photoshoot they started talking about at the end of last week.

I'm assuming there will be a second elimination at the end of the show?

Whoa, I didn't realize it was 90 minutes again tonight! Ha.

Re: the girl eliminated first

Call me crazy, but I thought that was a great picture. She must have dared to suggest that Tyra wasn't god off-camera or something.

Also? Anslee has the WORST case of permanent bitch-face I've ever seen.

Well, two of my favorites are gone right off the bat. Alasia should have gone. She's obnoxious and both her pictures blew.

As much as anslee has bitch face, that was a gorgeous picture.

Am I the only one who thought the pic of Raina the judges were drooling over looked a bit...tranny?

For a second I thought Mad1 had joined the panel.

Also, I love that little indie-rock scowler Ren. I wonder if Impy knows her.

Am I the only one who thought the pic of Raina the judges were drooling over looked a bit...tranny?

For a second I thought Mad1 had joined the panel.

Also, I love that little indie-rock scowler Ren. I wonder if Impy knows her.

Does watching this show impact your indie cred one way or the other?

Not when a hottie like this is on the show:

3147_74631824139_512939139_1500987_6494267_n.jpg

090202_fd_20Disco08.jpg

YouTube - ANTM Cycle 14 - Interview - Ren Vokes

Plus, it was my roommate who had control of the remote while I was eating dinner.

Back
Top Bottom