America's Next Top Model Cycle 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I totally forgot all about Anslee and Alexandra for half the show - there was so much focus on the drama between those two groups of girls. Ridiculous.

Angelea, while irritating, is starting to grow on me. That was a fierce picture. I might start to like Alasia, if she'd stop screaming. When she's not being such an asshole, she actually seems very adorable.

Thank GOD Brenda is gone.

I didn't see the episode yet, but I'm glad to read that Brenda is gone. I don't really care about spoilers.

hard for me to judge (hate) on any of these girls,

they are really young and Alasia is just 18, she is cute, but she did not pull off that mingle with industry insiders very well at all.

that winner from last year, good to see her again, she was the best of the short girls

I watched the episode last night and all that drama was annoying. I think those girls had every right to be mad that Alasia made them late. It made them all look bad because she had to take a shower.

I KNOW!!!

That pissed me off. But not too much, because I don't really care. :lol:

They also had a spoiler for Breaking Bad in the TV section.

I'm not going to be able to see the first hour anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I'm really looking forward to Angelea's reaction when she's elminated. Is that wrong? :lol:

Huh, that's funny. I was totally expecting Raina to win, because I had read a spoiler months ago that she won the whole thing.

As they were evaluating them at the end, I was all ".... man, they're really talking up Krista. If Raina wins, it's going to totally look like it was fixed from the start!"

So yeah, it was a nice surprise to see Krista actually win. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom