America's Next Top Model Cycle 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe Naduah is gone. She was one of the strongest competitors there. Agree that Alasia should have been the one to leave. Sure Tyra already has already picked who is going to be the winner.

Ren looks amazing in some shots, and looks like hot, tired ass in other shots.

Raina looks like Denise Richards. But smarter.

I missed most of the episode and from what I did see I figured Naduah was going to get eliminated.

Yeah, I was bummed she turned out to be so annoying. I figured she'd be this year's contestant with the "shocking back-story" and stick around a few more episodes to milk it, at least.

keep in mind, we only see snippets, the cameras roll 24/7
they edit this down and give us what they want

there was that weird vinette where see went on about being asked to model for playboy?, being married for awhile and doing work that did not really pay?

with her checkered? troubled? past, she would not be a good candidate for teen mags and covergirl spokes person.

I have no problem judging them based on what we are shown.

It's stupid entertainment, and if anyone in 2010 goes on these shows not knowing about selective editing and what they're getting themselves into, then I don't feel bad for them.

I mean, if I see an article/blog post/whatever from a former contestant who wants to give the real scoop as to what people were like and what really happened, I'll probably read it with interest, but I'm sure not going to be surprised to learn that what we see on TV is not really what it was like.

I can't say I'm surprised that Ren was the chosen one last night. Will give it to her for being so honest with Tyra. Sure she was going to be asked to leave anyway. But still she get's points for speaking up.

So glad Ren is gone. All she did was whine. At least she was honest as to why she was there. I was all "Why the hell would you go on a reality show?"

Brenda is ...... not attractive.

Yeah, I don't like Brenda either.

I'm glad Ren is gone. It didn't seem like she wanted to be a model.

Plus, she kind of sucked. Her only good picture was the maek-over shot used in the montage that they fade from when they get eliminated.

I work till 9 on Wednesdays, so instead of DVRing it every week, I'm just going to watch it on Friday when they re-air it. I always forget to program my DVR.

Ok, after watching the episode last night, I was really sad to see Simone go. I really liked her.

I wish Brenda would get eliminated. She doesn't take good pictures and she is whiny.

I remember how unattractive I thought Celia from cycle whatever was and that is how I feel about Brenda.

I actually really loved Celia. She could be really odd-looking (and yeah, could go from gorgeous to :yikes: in the flick of a bad angle), but she had some awesome pictures, and she had great style.

I finally watched this week's episode and I agree with Tatiana going home. She didn't take good pictures.

It's weird this season how they do challenges but only show a few of the girls doing them (the improv thing, the "flirt with Nigel" thing).

It's weird this season how they do challenges but only show a few of the girls doing them (the improv thing, the "flirt with Nigel" thing).

ooooooh it was a challenge! i missed the episode/rerun this week but it intrigued me because of the commercial with the Nigel flirting. i bet it was an easy challenge for some because Nigel is...well.... hot. :D

Back
Top Bottom