Americas Next Top Model Cycle 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Clark sometimes looks very gorgeous and sometimes looks very bland. Bad picture, too. I can't wait to see what horrid thing they do to her with the makeovers - you know they're going to totally do something drastic with a pretty blonde! ;)

I can;t watch Tyra on the screen because she just makes me laugh and not in a funny haha kind of way, in a how pathetic and useless kind of stupidity way.

According to Wiki the foreign destination this cycle will be Amsetrdam. I feel some pot and dyke jokes coming on...

I thought the wacky robot crap may have been a hint they are heading back to Japan.

Clark kinda reminds me of jessica simpson. :shrug: She is definitely not the front runner though. Isis has a bit of the fug going on. Marjorie's nervous energy is border line obnoxious. The britney that went home was the britney who got to keep her name. lol. A lot of good that did her.

The britney that went home was the britney who got to keep her name. lol. A lot of good that did her.

Was it? I couldn't remember before, but weren't they calling her Sharaun, or Shavaun, or something like that? One of them switched to McKey ... can't remember the third. Maybe she was the one who got to stay as Brittany?

Edit: another site said the outee was Sharaun neé Brittany B. So there we go.

Another reason to hate on Clark is this choice quote:

"You walk around in a small town like that, you'll get shot. And it's not so much small minded-y, it's just traditional."

Stay classy, Clark.

:bump:

Who watched? I did.

I really like the cast this year. And, of course, they always have to have the little in-house drama but I felt really bad for Hannah tonight. I like Hannah and she didn't do anything wrong. They made way too much of that little "push" and her "white girl" comments. But those nasty, catty girls had to insinuate that she's a racist and make her cry. Damn them.

And I was happy with who they booted. She didn't do much for me.

I'm a little surprised that I am watching this season. After ODing on ANTM reruns on MTV and VH1, I am nauseated by Tyra. She is so not funny, and is beyond annoying. But its fun to watch the photoshoots. And I have to admit, cat fights can be funny :shifty:

About Hannah, I think Hannah is a small town girl who isn't aware of race issues like those from big cities.

I like Sheena, even if she is a bit of a hooch. Hopefully she'll clean her act up and go far.

I'm not rooting for anyone this time. I'm so sick of the wrong people winning, or fixed to win (Whitney anyone?).

It's funny how that lot are insinuating Hannah is using the race card and needs to show respect to people, when it's so completely the other way around.

They're the ones using the race card, which is very obvious, and are using bully tactics to boot. What else are we to expect though coming from some very immature girls pushed into a contest of beauty. I frankly don't know why I keep watching this show.

Yeah! That's exactly what they were doing...bullying. They were being bullies to Hannah. Not cool. Hopefully she finishes better in the competition than all of 'em.

I hope so. I'm going for her now and a couple of the others. I like Alina(sp?), Samantha, and the French bird. The bully girls are in my bad books.

I like Elina, Annaleigh, Marjorie and Sheena, hoochie fake boobs and all.

I'm so glad Nykesha left - she was awful.

Ooh, makeovers next week! I wonder what they're doing to Elina that's a first in Top Model history. I hope they don't make HER bald! (Although if they were, they probably wouldn't have been showing her with clips in her wet hair - they'd probably just whip out the electric shaver and go to town.)

I like Alina(sp?), Samantha, and the French bird. The bully girls are in my bad books.

I like Elina, Annaleigh, Marjorie and Sheena, hoochie fake boobs and all.

I also like Elina and I think she probably will go really far. And Samantha is a serious cutie. Haha which one is the French bird? Analeigh is cool too, she seems very sweet. And Sheena is a character. I actually really thought she was going to be the one getting kicked off tonight. I think they kept her around for entertainment value.

Lauren and Clark are still my two girls right now strictly because they're the hottest. They were saying Lauren's picture was one of the 5 best in the history of the show? I don't know, it was nice and all but I think I've definitely seen way more than 5 shots from past seasons that were done better than that one. She rocks, though. Oh, and so does Hannah.

Chin up, Hannah!!!

I totally didn't get the hype about Lauren Cheese's picture, either. She doesn't do much for me overall - I'm not a fan of her look.

The French bird is Marjorie.

That's her, Marjorie. I'm not too sure I like her look, but she seems really nice. I didn't see what the big deal was about Lauren's pic either but I guess this is why the judges are where they are. With Sheena for example, she is probably the plainest east-Asian girl I've seen, and I live in Hongcouver where half the population is east-Asian. I'm not too sure about her photos either so perhaps the main reason they have her on the show is for her vibrant personality and drama.

I like Analeigh too but am I getting confused with Hannah. Do they both look the same? I need to take look at their photos.

Isis is just hideous looking. Tyra only has her on the show for shock value. There is no way she could ever be a real model.

I think Hannah is ugly as well. Every season they take some awkward, gawky girl and try to give her a makeover and it doesn't ever really work. Sometimes they photograph well, but in person they're still awkward and could never actually be real models.

That said, i think there are some decent looking girls this season. Much better than past seasons.

they colored Clark's hair a rich brown and looks awesome. Samantha's they cuuuuuuuut super short and really blond, edgy cut. I think they did Hannah's short above shoulders with a straight bang. they hardly changed Lauren - just made her platinum blond.

:reject: i am horrible at descriptions!!

they colored Clark's hair a rich brown and looks awesome. Samantha's they cuuuuuuuut super short and really blond, edgy cut. I think they did Hannah's short above shoulders with a straight bang. they hardly changed Lauren - just made her platinum blond.

:reject: i am horrible at descriptions!!

No you're not, those were very good descriptions, thanks! :)

Clark looks VERY good with her hair this way! :up:

The name is escaping me but I wasn't crazy about making the one girl a redhead with all of the curls. She was crying when they first did her hair. Have to admit though this new look really makes her stand out!

Thanks Cari kept thinking her name started with an "E" lol. She looked very beautiful in the swimsuit photos. Im going to say that this is definitely one of the girls to watch!

Isis Im just finding to be too masculine

Back
Top Bottom