Americas Next Top Model Cycle 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They did that last year, too - they did the Covergirl commercial before they went to Europe.

I liked Sheena at first, and I know it's all in the editing, but they've totally been ignoring her. Her pictures aren't great, and she does look really blah in person. she looked better before her makeover. She looked like a soccer mom last night - I'm so confused as to why Tyra thought she looked "model-ly."

Damn, Elina. You are obnoxious, but stunning.

I don't like Samantha, but her pics were far and away the best last night.

I'm really starting to loathe Marjorie.

I think McKey will win.

I've totally missed the last few episodes of this. Are Samantha and Analeigh still around? They were my two remaining faves.

Edit: I guess Analeigh got the boot? That's lame.

No Analeigh is still in the running. They booted Elina last night. Personally I would have gone with Marjorie. Her insecurities and neediness is starting to wear thin with me.

McKey definitely has what it takes to be a professional model. Would be nice though to see someone else step up and give her a run for her money with this competition.

I've totally missed the last few episodes of this. Are Samantha and Analeigh still around? They were my two remaining faves.

Annaleigh won the go-see challenge, and Sam was called first with her photo. Your faves are still around. :)

I think Marjorie will get the axe next.

Marjorie is on my last nerve. Elina was a bitch, but she was a way better model. Oh well. I guess I gotta go with McKey for the win.

Marjorie is now really starting to wind me up. I'm glad others have left before her but I think she's sacked this week. I'm putting all my money on McKey winning this now even though I think Annaleigh is a billions times hotter.

It was totally lame and predictable as we all knew.

I still think McKey looks like Spock's wife. Beam me up Scotty!

Bring back Twiggy please.

McKey is definitely not one of my favorite winners. I liked a lot of Sam's photos, but I certainly wouldn't have picked her to win. I don't know who I would have picked to win. I thought Elina had the most striking look - I wouldn't have minded her winning, I guess.

Elina would have been a nice choice :yes: Have to admit McKey takes nice pictures and has the height and body for a model. Though I do think she comes across in a not so feminine way when she presents herself.

I don't think McKey or Samantha should have won. I liked Annaleigh. McKey looks funny and Samantha is too commercial.

It was a pretty dull cycle. I was hoping Annaleigh would take it. To watch Tyra basically tell her she was hot - but plain - was a bit rough.

I hope cycle 12 brings some bitches. We need another Eva.

One of these days a girl is just going to have a proper go at Tyra. As much as I loath violence, if Annaleigh threw a punch at Tyra that would have been the best thing ever. Well... the best thing on ANTM ever.

Back
Top Bottom