Americas Next Top Model Cycle 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The more I look at Clark, the less attractive I think she is. Sorry, GAF.

I'm really glad Isis is gone. She started strong but became kind of a dud. Also glad Hannah is gone - nice to have a little surprise elimination.

Mostly I'm just glad that Elina is still there - I thought she was a goner for sure.

I'm not a big Lauren Brie fan, but that was an awesome picture. I liked the whole photoshoot concept, actually.

It wasn't looking good for Elina but Im happy that she was able to pull it out. Just needs to get stronger again with her pics and she could easily walk away with the title. Out of all of the girls I think she is the best choice.

I was shocked to see Isis go.

425.antm.isis.lc.092508.jpg

It just is not fair.

The show is bias against transsexuals.

It took 4 or 5 seasons to get a meaty girl to win.

I guess it will take a few more seasons before we have a winner with meat.

The more I look at Clark, the less attractive I think she is.

I'm really glad Isis is gone. She started strong but became kind of a dud. Also glad Hannah is gone - nice to have a little surprise elimination.

I agree, but i don't think Isis was ever really that strong. She has kind of a wonky eye and let's not forget.. a penis! If she wasn't a transsexual, she would have never made it on the show.

I knew Isis would go soon - her photos were just not that hot. I was annoyed Hannah got booted. Sure her walk was abysmal - but they could have kept her around and did the usual 'caterpillar' to 'butterfly' schtick they try to pull every season. Plus I loved that she was so cluelessly nasty. "Pity party" - absolute gold!

I don't like McKey's makeover either (or her name - she used to be one of the Brittanys), but she has a great face.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh, I really enjoyed that surprise elimination.

I agree, but i don't think Isis was ever really that strong. She has kind of a wonky eye and let's not forget.. a penis! If she wasn't a transsexual, she would have never made it on the show.

wait....whaaaa?! :eeklaugh:

Ok, I totally missed something.

This is what happens when you miss the first few episodes, you miss all the little extra bits!

I honestly think Joslyn should have been the one to go, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept her around solely because she's the last African-American model.

I don't mind that they kept her around. ;)

I figured Clark was going because that edit they gave her when she was boasting about herself. It felt a bit out of sequence for some reason. I'm glad she's gone, it should drop her ego down a peg or two.

Samantha is starting to wind me up. It could be editing but she goes on about Marjorie all the time. I'd say mind your own business and get on with your own job instead of worrying 'bout somebody else.

The editing on this show is so screwy. They focused heavily on Sheena the first couple of weeks, and now you could easily forget she's even there.

What gives, Top Model? I want more Sheena awesomeness!

Oh, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren Brie got the boot. Looks like she was this cycle's victim of No-Personality-Edit-Disorder.

I thought that was some real bullshit right there. She had two or three stunning pictures.

I am, however, glad Elina is safe. I keep thinking she's a goner.

They really got this one wrong. Sheena is entertaining and all...but when it comes to being a model? No. She's not even close to Lauren.

I'm rooting for Analeigh now. And Samantha's a cutie, too, but I think she's got a bit of an attitude. She's not as cool as Analeigh.

Sucks about Lauren Brie I thought she was good. If someone had to go though at least it wasn't Elina! Though with this show it wouldn't surprise me if the axe doesn't fall on her at some point :tsk:

Btw is it just me or does it seem like the Cover Girl commercial episode came pretty fast?

Back
Top Bottom