Americas Next Top Model Cycle 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I actually dont think theres been a good season since the one when Caridee won.
But I do like Whitney and Lauren. Especially since Lauren isnt really your typical model

I didn't expect Marvita to go far, but I'm sorry to see her leave.

I'm glad Whitney is still in the competition. Why was everyone picking on her this episode? OK, she may be a little full of herself, but maybe after this near elimination she might tone it down a little.

I can't wait for next week's episode. Everyone gangs up on Dominique and her stank attitude!

Yeah, that whole "omg you're a racist" thing was probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard on this show.

Unless there was some serious editing going on there, Whitney wasn't being even a tiny bit prejudiced.

I think she's kind of annoying, but Dominique needs to shut the hell up (and also learn how to read a schedule to see when her phone time is).

Kind of sad to see Marvita go :( but there's no way she was going to win anyway...

Am I crazy, or last week when they showed the preview for this week's show, was there a clip of Tyra saying something about how this was one of the worst shoots in Top Model history?

Because she sure didn't say anything like that during the actual show.

:huh:

Wow, I was surprised that Lauren stayed on the show. I figured it was her time to go. I also kinda lost interest in her when she cussed up a storm to Fatima, making something out of nothing.

I'm still rooting for Whitney, but Katarzyna is starting to grow on me a bit. So's Stacy-Ann.

Stacy-Ann really bugged me at first, and I thought she was really un-modelly, but she's really growing on me.

I just found a feature on Entertainment Weekly about where are some of the winners of ANTM. It includes Naima, Nicole, Yoanna, and even non-winners like Lluvy and Michelle from Cycle 6.

A lot of them are still modeling, just nothing big like the show's title promises.

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20178336,00.html

SPOILER

Fuck! Claire is brillaint and then Tyra (by the way who agrees she is becoming even more of a clown these days?) kisses her glorious ass goodbye.

DUMB!

And bring back Twiggy. If you want a bitch judge bring back Janice - Paulina is m-i-l-d.

I like that Tyra's been over the top this season - it's better than her taking herself so damned seriously all the time.

So far, I like Paulina. Twiggy bored me.

Whoa, I was surprised that Fatima got to stay. I do think she is a better model than Stacy-Ann, but she's not my favorite.

I think the fix is in for Whitney to win, because she's plus-size, but imagine Anya won? That girl barely got any airtime at the start of the cycle and now she's like the number one girl.

I don't think they're setting up Whitney to win at all. I think she'll stick around longer than the previous plus-size models because Tyra et al probably want to shake the perception that they'll never let a plus-sized girl win ... but she won't win.

I give it another few weeks before they start saying what they always start saying to the plus-sized girls: "Gosh, Whitney's personality is dimming before our very eyes. Aren't fat girls supposed to be happy and jolly all the time?"

Yeah, its too bad. But I had a gut feeling she wouldn't improve her walk and presentation during this show, so I'm not surprised she was booted off.

Whitney is finally getting to me. Took me long enough, but yeah, her cattiness and jealousy is finally annoying me.

yeah...

ME TOO! i really liked whitney in the beginning but her jealousy and all that baggage is really irritating me now

I thought Whitney was a goner tonight (and she's bugging me, too), but I think they got it right by booting Lauren.

And can someone please tell me HOW Dominique is still here? Far be it from me to say something catty about another woman's looks, but we are talking about wannabe models here, who are constantly judged on their looks .... but ....

... she's hideous.

Hate to do this but I have to chime in with Whitney here! She did seem pretty fake when making the commercial. Wouldn't be surprised at all if next week she isn't the one to go! Have a feeling that Fatima is going to possibly walk away with the next top model title.

Dominque doesn't fit the model role!

Back
Top Bottom