American Idol - Season 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^That was my friend Matt's group. I don't remember him, but I guess he was there. That's weird they didn't mention he was from last year. They usually mention repeat contestants either good or bad.

I liked a few people tonight. Jermaine, the church singer, who sang "What If God Was One of Us" was probably my favorite. I love people, especially in the early rounds, who pick songs no one would expect them to pick. He did a good job. I also really liked the girl from Tennessee (blanking on the name) who sang "Wagon Wheel" and Holly aka the Redneck Lady Gaga, that sang Loretta Lynn. They both had genuine country voices not lame pop country like Carrie Underwood. Brian, the police officer, was really good as well. I love when the vocals of singers don't match their appearance or how you'd expect them to sound, as Randy said.

And, for the record, Larry, "Pants on the Ground" Platt rivals Reynaldo "We're Brothers Forever" Lupaz as the most epic Idol moment ever. LOLx infinity.:lmao:

I must say how delightful it is to watch this show on DVR. I'm not watching anything but the singing. Bliss. (Or horror, you know how it goes.)

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground. With the gold in your mouth, hat turned sideways...........walking downtown with your pants on the ground.:lol::up:

Can someone make me a Pants on the Ground ringtone?

I did a quick job on it. The first is - "pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground". They're MP3 with low quality and first one cuts slightly at the end but it's only a fast job. Add 'send' to the appropriate space in the link.

http://www.you....it.com/download/VGlkMFhnQ3RHa09Ga1E9PQ

Second one is just - "pants on the ground, pants on the ground"

http://www.you....it.com/download/VGlkMFhpSWViR0pMWEE9PQ

I watched Pants on the Ground. I lol'd, but I did not love it as much as I Am Your Brother, which I think is my all-time favorite Idol moment.

So, hollywood week has finished and now spoilers are coming out of who made it. I swore to myself after the last two years of being emotionally involved I wouldn't do it. Heck I haven't even watched the damn audition rounds yet. So I peak at the spoiler list and well dammit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzBAsecRx44 Adorable. Check. Nice voice. Check. Loves U2. I'm done.

Oh but I did catch Idolatry, which is the best thing ever, and Pants on the Ground is amazing. That is all.

Whoa. Shania long time, no see.:ohmy: I thought she fell off the face of the earth.:lol: I liked quite a few people tonight: Katelyn, the first audition they showed, I though she had a really good natural bluesy tone to her voice, Charity, the second audition, and Angela Martin, the woman who auditioned for the third time. I thought they were all really natural and comfortable. Charity started off a little shaky, but once she got going I really liked her voice. "Summertime" is a hard song to sing, and she did a great job. Fantasia's version from Season 3 is my second all-time favorite Idol performance after Adam's "Mad World" from last year. I also liked John Park. He had a voice that didn't match his appearance, and good control over it. Also, Shania's x-rated criticism of him was fantastic.:lol: She must be taking lessons from Cougar Kara. I also thought Paige, the last girl that auditioned was really good. I don't really know what Simon was thinking.

Shania looks great

She's dating the ex husband of the woman who took up with Mutt Lange when they were still married, the woman she was friends with before that happened. Soap opera like storyline there. But hopefully she's happy. I think she's working on new music.

LMAO! Psycho Guy that got taken out in handcuffs was hilarious. That guy wasn't dangerous, he was just as high as a kite.:lol:

The only people I really liked tonight were Jermaine, the guy that sang "Smile" Bernadette of the 2 sisters, the one in the blue dress, and Matt the last audition. He sounded so much like Ray LaMontagne, who I love.

The blondie judge has a bad dye job and she sounds like a kewpie doll. :crack:

The blondie judge with the bad dye job and kewpie doll.

AKA awesome fabulous goddess Broadway actress and all-around fantastic singer Kristen Chenoweth.

;)

I have no idea who she is, but I hope she sings better than her speaking voice. :p

Back
Top Bottom