American Idol - Season 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Part of me wants to wait, and the other part can't stay away. Just saw a performance by
the top 6 girls singing Christina Aguilera songs, and then she comes out & performs her new single. Actually I'm more listening. Did see Ricky Gervais just salute Cowell

Asshats, TMZ tweeted who the special guest was today and even spelled this person's first name wrong.. So I told them off in a retweet.. I mean wtf, how bout putting a link in your tweet with that info? :angry:

I'm watching now, east coast, woop woop! It's amazing how much BETTER many of the contestants sound, maybe b/c they aren't nervous about winning/not winning anymore.

I've only been watching off and on, but every time I've seen Lee, he's looked frightened, sad or bored.

He looked kind of miserable last night in the shots I saw.

More bland gravelly-voiced faux rock. :down:

America gets the Idol it deserves. Or whatever.

And worse that single will be out now polluting the airwaves. I just want to know when Crystal's album is coming out and when she'll be on tour.

I'm about to lose my shit.
_shootself__by_dbestarchitect.gif

Wow, I just saw the ending. Lee looked like he was going to barf. Wow that latest performance of BD was worse than yesterdays.

Last edited:
I couldn't bear to listen...I changed channels as soon as Seacrest said Lee was the winner:angry:

Back
Top Bottom