American Idol - Season 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with all of you. Worst. Season. Ever.

And last night before the show, this was the prediction posted on Mjsbigblog site. I lol'd.So yeah, I’m going with Tim, who I’m beginning to think escaped from a Zombie cult in order to audition for American Idol. His bizarre song choices, inappropriate reactions, and crazy death stares can’t be pleasing too many folks beyond the Vote for the Worst trainwreck-lovers, and the tween-set who think his crazy-eyes are dreamy.

Tim is like a demented Robby Benson. And, if you get THAT reference, you are old like me

I know who Robby Benson is... :reject:

I agree about this season...it is a trainwreck....I like Casey...could hear him on a rock album.....and Crystal..by far the best of the whole bunch...the rest can take a hike

I am with you all. This season is just not very good. Crystal is the only one I really want to watch week to week.

I too have Blake's cd. :reject: It was very good, they just led with the wrong single. Know My Name would have been a better choice, especially since Lupe Fiasco was pretty hot right about then.

Oh and sort of on topic, Joel McHale has "hacked" Ryan Seacrest's Twitter and website. It's freaking hilarious.

The Seacrest site joke was awesome.

I love Joel and The Soup, but lately there've been too many fat jokes and that gives me a sad.

In anticipation of tonight's trainwreck, I have news about next week's mentor. According to EW and some dude in Iowa it is :
Adam Lambert.

And that my friends would guarantee I will watch another week.

Oh and for Crystal fans, this link features two of her originals. I rather enjoy them.

They should have a Yoko Ono night, where the singers have to do performance art, with Yoko as the mentor.

I'd watch that.

No spoilers on MJ's for tonight. Yet. I just read about next week's mentor. The mentor will also perform on the 14th.

Spoilers!

Aaron Kelly – “The Long and Winding Road”
Katie Stevens – “Let it Be”
Andrew Garcia – “Can’t Buy Me Love”
Michael Lynch – “Eleanor Rigby”
Crystal Bowersox – “Come Together”
Tim Urban – “All My Loving ”

Alright, Siobhan keeps expanding my vocabulary every week. The phrase I'm going to start saying all the time is: "Holy smokes!"

I just watched her performance. I think she's definitely the second-best on the show now, but I'm not as blown-away by her as I was in the first few weeks.

I didn't even watch. I saw the recap at the end of the show. Siobahn does nothing for me. I still don't get it. Crystal was awesome as always. I would've liked a not-so-typical song choice, but she's so good it doesn't really matter. Also, I really hope the rumors about the mentor for next week are true. Although, he'll just highlight what a poor crop of talent there is this year.

So, I only watched up to Crystal because Lost was on and it owns me. Crystal was great as per usual. Although, I still think I liked Carly's take on Come Together better. Casey was also very good.

Aaron was a trainwreck but the others weren't bad, just meh. I will try to catch the rest later. Maybe.

the 'BHAN!

T. Urban safe again! Too funny. Big Mike and Andrew in the bottom two.

GAF's live results!

Back
Top Bottom