American Idol - Season 8: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Adam Lambert surprised to be a ‘hot bachelor’
‘I’m not hot!’ the singer said when he was told he made People’s list
Access Hollywood
updated 3:42 p.m. ET, Wed., June 17, 2009

“American Idol’s” Adam Lambert recently revealed that he’s gay and single and now the rocker has scored himself a spot on People’s Hottest Bachelor’s list.

“Am I really?” the raven-haired singer asked Access Hollywood’s Nancy O’Dell, who revealed the news. “I’m not hot!”

“How great is that though — to show how far you have come? Because that means you’re a bachelor — straight, gay — it’s just that you’re a good looking man,” O’Dell noted. “You’re attractive to many people.”

“That’s pretty cool. That’s really cool,” Lambert said once the news set in. “I think that attractiveness is a universal thing. It shouldn’t matter who your preference is. I mean, it’s like, (if) you think something is good-looking, you think it’s good-looking. What’s the difference?”

When asked if he thought being open with his sexuality is changing people’s minds, Lambert said for him, it’s just a bonus as he is focused on being an entertainer above all.

“I mean my goal is to just sing,” he laughed “I’m just putting on a show, you know, and if that’s how people feel about it then that’s really cool.”

Since the finale of “American Idol” last month, where Lambert finished as the runner-up to Kris Allen, a host of rumors have come about the San Diego 27-year-old. In addition to confirming questions about his sexual orientation, Lambert has also gone on record about the gossip that he’s set to front British rock superstar act Queen.

“(Brian May) expressed interest in possible collaborations in the future. We got along great. Roger Taylor and Brian May were class acts — gentlemen, really positive, inspirational, kind of forces on stage with Kris and I,” Lambert explained of the “Idol” season finale collaboration. “I think he expressed interest in maybe working on something in the future but it was never said, ‘Oh you’re going to be the new lead singer.’”

While Lambert has plenty to keep him busy — including his upcoming album, set for release this fall on RCA Records — he said he may branch out in other ways eventually.

When O’Dell asked if he ever thought about doing a clothing line, Lambert revealed there is actually a cosmetic product he may have an interest in.

“Maybe (an) eyeliner, nail polish combo line,” Adam said. “It will be very livable. You can put it on and it will stay for the whole week.”

Adam Lambert surprised to be a ‘hot bachelor’
‘I’m not hot!’ the singer said when he was told he made People’s list
Access Hollywood
updated 3:42 p.m. ET, Wed., June 17, 2009

“American Idol’s” Adam Lambert recently revealed that he’s gay and single and now the rocker has scored himself a spot on People’s Hottest Bachelor’s list.

“Am I really?” the raven-haired singer asked Access Hollywood’s Nancy O’Dell, who revealed the news. “I’m not hot!”

“How great is that though — to show how far you have come? Because that means you’re a bachelor — straight, gay — it’s just that you’re a good looking man,” O’Dell noted. “You’re attractive to many people.”

“That’s pretty cool. That’s really cool,” Lambert said once the news set in. “I think that attractiveness is a universal thing. It shouldn’t matter who your preference is. I mean, it’s like, (if) you think something is good-looking, you think it’s good-looking. What’s the difference?”

When asked if he thought being open with his sexuality is changing people’s minds, Lambert said for him, it’s just a bonus as he is focused on being an entertainer above all.

“I mean my goal is to just sing,” he laughed “I’m just putting on a show, you know, and if that’s how people feel about it then that’s really cool.”

Since the finale of “American Idol” last month, where Lambert finished as the runner-up to Kris Allen, a host of rumors have come about the San Diego 27-year-old. In addition to confirming questions about his sexual orientation, Lambert has also gone on record about the gossip that he’s set to front British rock superstar act Queen.

“(Brian May) expressed interest in possible collaborations in the future. We got along great. Roger Taylor and Brian May were class acts — gentlemen, really positive, inspirational, kind of forces on stage with Kris and I,” Lambert explained of the “Idol” season finale collaboration. “I think he expressed interest in maybe working on something in the future but it was never said, ‘Oh you’re going to be the new lead singer.’”

While Lambert has plenty to keep him busy — including his upcoming album, set for release this fall on RCA Records — he said he may branch out in other ways eventually.

When O’Dell asked if he ever thought about doing a clothing line, Lambert revealed there is actually a cosmetic product he may have an interest in.

“Maybe (an) eyeliner, nail polish combo line,” Adam said. “It will be very livable. You can put it on and it will stay for the whole week.”

Adam is so likeable and I'm glad he made it on the Hot bachelors list because he is! :)
I would like to suggest to him though to not wear his makeup too dark and not to use matte, it makes his face look dry and his lips more pale. :

cutesy2.jpg

Other than that he is so easy on the eyes:love: Too Cute:
01AdamL-183.jpg

I would buy buy the Lambert eyeliner-nailpoilish combo though!
(I have been wearing black and navy and blood red nail polish since Idol, but then I have been wearing these among other weird colors for years)
P.S So far Sally Hanson Hard as nails is the best!

Can't wait for his part of the show, singing Bowie and Muse! But what will I do the rest of the show! :shifty:

I'm sure you might have already but have you heard the demo songs Adam recorded-I believe before Idol?
Pop goes the Camera, Kiss and Tell are a couple of songs and they are very fun/funky songs. I can't wait for his album :hyper:

And Adam singing Starlight by Muse?? :combust:

01AdamL-141.jpg

01AdamL-087.jpg

adam3.gif

:D

^ Nice :heart:

I do have those songs! There is an album called "On With Show" coming out with songs on it that Adam wrote and sung for an indie label. They are releasing these songs before Adam releases his own album. He did these other songs when he was in dire need of money. The album is also by HiFi. DON'T BUY IT! ADAM DOESN'T GET A CENT FROM IT. PEOPLE ARE JUST MAKING A PROFIT OFF OF HIM!

^ Nice :heart:

I do have those songs! There is an album called "On With Show" coming out with songs on it that Adam wrote and sung for an indie label. They are releasing these songs before Adam releases his own album. He did these other songs when he was in dire need of money. The album is also by HiFi. DON'T BUY IT! ADAM DOESN'T GET A CENT FROM IT. PEOPLE ARE JUST MAKING A PROFIT OFF OF HIM!

JC where can I get the songs or any pre-Idol recording from Adam??

JC where can I get the songs or any pre-Idol recording from Adam??

You can search for them on YouTube, most are there. Also, if you use LiveJournal, there's a community that has downloadable links. It's adamlambertai8

Adam is so likeable and I'm glad he made it on the Hot bachelors list because he is! :)
I would like to suggest to him though to not wear his makeup too dark and not to use matte, it makes his face look dry and his lips more pale. :

cutesy2.jpg

Yeah, the whole Oompah Loompah thing? Not good. :crack:

Thank you FlamingJune and JCoster for your info:wave: Yeah I did listen to the youtube video/songs but I wanted to download them-Misfit toys sent me some downloadable links also :hyper:

Great, glad you got them! :)

JCOSTER, I love those two clips. Another great one is What's Up, also from Upright Cabaret.

I :heart: those videos so much, especially when Kris talks about Katy coming to a couple shows to hang out with Adam:lol: and as Adam said "We'll do each others' nails!":love: There's nothing fake or put on about their friendship. They're so natural and fun with each other. Bromance, FTW.

I :heart: those videos so much, especially when Kris talks about Katy coming to a couple shows to hang out with Adam:lol: and as Adam said "We'll do each others' nails!":love: There's nothing fake or put on about their friendship. They're so natural and fun with each other. Bromance, FTW.

Yes! And Adam's helping Kris with his outfits... How are they even real? They have such great chemistry.

In case anyone is interested, FOX will be re-airing Michael Jackson (Top 13) night from this season at 8 pm ET/PT Monday (June 29th). There were quite a few really good performances that night (esp. Adam's "Black or White" and Matt's "Human Nature"). Matt also said that in honor of MJ he's going to be doing HN on tour now.:love:

In case anyone is interested, FOX will be re-airing Michael Jackson (Top 13) night from this season at 8 pm ET/PT Monday (June 29th). There were quite a few really good performances that night (esp. Adam's "Black or White" and Matt's "Human Nature"). Matt also said that in honor of MJ he's going to be doing HN on tour now.:love:

:cute: Matt's my hero!

I'm glad they're re-airing that tonight....or right now for that matter....

Good! :applaud: Cause I didn't watch it when it originally aired.

I heard from Matt this morning. He says he's really getting excited about the tour, but he's not doing "Human Nature" like a lot of Idol articles have been saying. He said it was too late to change any song choices by the time MJ passed away, but he wishes he would've done it now.

Back
Top Bottom