American Idol - Season 8: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Kris won because he got all of Danny's votes once he got kicked off.

I think Kris won because he got all of Danny's votes once he got kicked off.

Fewer than a million votes - out of some 90 million cast for three contenders - separated Adam and Kris during the last round of voting.

Read more: "'American Idol' duel: Glam Adam Lambert takes on red-state Kris Allen in blockbuster election finale" -

Where do you think the (okie) Gokey fans are going?

They will decide the winner.
Could we have an upset?

The teen girls like the cute, nonthreatening boys, even if they have wives and/or dead wives.

They don't know what to do with the boys wearing eyeliner and making eyes at them through their TV screens and making them have funny feelings in their pants.

I am somewhat serious

I think Adam was the better talent.

Last night when he did the Sam Cook song, "A Change is gonna come" I said he was great, he just left it all on the stage, no big costumes of theatrics. :shrug:

Those things get in the way of talent. KISS has no talent.

I think Adam was the better talent.

Oh, fer sure. He'll be just fine.

Oh man, it's starting. Seattle's local Fox affiliate is live at the finale, and guess who they're interviewing? I'll give you one hint: it ain't the winner.

(Granted, Kris is probably already in the evil clutches of 19 Entertainment giving interviews to bigger fish, but I still think it's funny.)

And I feel the need to add this little tidbit: one of my college friends, a gay man, cannot STAND Adam and spent long sentences ranting about him every week on Facebook after the show aired.

I'd even go so far as to say that he disliked Adam even more than Tiger Edge does. :ohmy:

Preemptive apologies if I irritate anyone with my eye-rolling "come on you guyyyyyyyys" comments.

It just never fails to baffle and amuse me at just how worked up people get over this silly TV show. (Not just here, obviously. I'll be enjoying the high drama all over the internet in the next few days. :wink: )

This outcome makes the whole reality T V season consistent

ANTM
Hell's Kitchen
DWTS

was the winner or runner up your favorite?

This brings back my bitter resentment that still lingers from season 3 when the state of Hawaii was responsible for that horrible Jasmine Trias making it to the final three.

:angry:

And I got to throw out there
that the "blind guy" needs his ass kicked.

he was out singing and dancing (not missing a step! ) to "Do you think I'm sexy" like nobody's business.

Kara's "battle" against bikini girl was awesome, I do not think that she expected Kara to come out behind her, do you?
And same with Tatiana, that was not staged, right?
Either way, very funny.

Tatiana's bit was totally staged.

The only thing remotely good about the Bikini Girl thing is that she ended up looking vaguely humiliated, which makes me say "yay." But the whole replay of the showdown made me cringe just as much as it did the first time around. No one came out of that looking good.

Back
Top Bottom