Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2009, 03:42 PM   #361
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:52 AM
Adam Lambert surprised to be a ‘hot bachelor’
‘I’m not hot!’ the singer said when he was told he made People’s list
Access Hollywood
updated 3:42 p.m. ET, Wed., June 17, 2009

“American Idol’s” Adam Lambert recently revealed that he’s gay and single and now the rocker has scored himself a spot on People’s Hottest Bachelor’s list.

“Am I really?” the raven-haired singer asked Access Hollywood’s Nancy O’Dell, who revealed the news. “I’m not hot!”

“How great is that though — to show how far you have come? Because that means you’re a bachelor — straight, gay — it’s just that you’re a good looking man,” O’Dell noted. “You’re attractive to many people.”

“That’s pretty cool. That’s really cool,” Lambert said once the news set in. “I think that attractiveness is a universal thing. It shouldn’t matter who your preference is. I mean, it’s like, (if) you think something is good-looking, you think it’s good-looking. What’s the difference?”

When asked if he thought being open with his sexuality is changing people’s minds, Lambert said for him, it’s just a bonus as he is focused on being an entertainer above all.

“I mean my goal is to just sing,” he laughed “I’m just putting on a show, you know, and if that’s how people feel about it then that’s really cool.”

Since the finale of “American Idol” last month, where Lambert finished as the runner-up to Kris Allen, a host of rumors have come about the San Diego 27-year-old. In addition to confirming questions about his sexual orientation, Lambert has also gone on record about the gossip that he’s set to front British rock superstar act Queen.

“(Brian May) expressed interest in possible collaborations in the future. We got along great. Roger Taylor and Brian May were class acts — gentlemen, really positive, inspirational, kind of forces on stage with Kris and I,” Lambert explained of the “Idol” season finale collaboration. “I think he expressed interest in maybe working on something in the future but it was never said, ‘Oh you’re going to be the new lead singer.’”

While Lambert has plenty to keep him busy — including his upcoming album, set for release this fall on RCA Records — he said he may branch out in other ways eventually.

When O’Dell asked if he ever thought about doing a clothing line, Lambert revealed there is actually a cosmetic product he may have an interest in.

“Maybe (an) eyeliner, nail polish combo line,” Adam said. “It will be very livable. You can put it on and it will stay for the whole week.”

Old 06-18-2009, 04:20 PM   #362
War Child

Local Time: 06:52 AM
I have 2 friends who went to Atlanta to try out for season 9. It's starting again already.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:54 AM   #363
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:52 AM
yahoo music interview with Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert - Yahoo Interview | mjsbigblog
Old 06-21-2009, 01:21 PM   #364
ONE
love, blood, life

Can't wait for his part of the show, singing Bowie and Muse! But what will I do the rest of the show!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:44 PM   #365
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Local Time: 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
Adam Lambert surprised to be a ‘hot bachelor’
‘I’m not hot!’ the singer said when he was told he made People’s list
Access Hollywood
updated 3:42 p.m. ET, Wed., June 17, 2009

“American Idol’s” Adam Lambert recently revealed that he’s gay and single and now the rocker has scored himself a spot on People’s Hottest Bachelor’s list.

“Am I really?” the raven-haired singer asked Access Hollywood’s Nancy O’Dell, who revealed the news. “I’m not hot!”

“How great is that though — to show how far you have come? Because that means you’re a bachelor — straight, gay — it’s just that you’re a good looking man,” O’Dell noted. “You’re attractive to many people.”

“That’s pretty cool. That’s really cool,” Lambert said once the news set in. “I think that attractiveness is a universal thing. It shouldn’t matter who your preference is. I mean, it’s like, (if) you think something is good-looking, you think it’s good-looking. What’s the difference?”

When asked if he thought being open with his sexuality is changing people’s minds, Lambert said for him, it’s just a bonus as he is focused on being an entertainer above all.

“I mean my goal is to just sing,” he laughed “I’m just putting on a show, you know, and if that’s how people feel about it then that’s really cool.”

Since the finale of “American Idol” last month, where Lambert finished as the runner-up to Kris Allen, a host of rumors have come about the San Diego 27-year-old. In addition to confirming questions about his sexual orientation, Lambert has also gone on record about the gossip that he’s set to front British rock superstar act Queen.

“(Brian May) expressed interest in possible collaborations in the future. We got along great. Roger Taylor and Brian May were class acts — gentlemen, really positive, inspirational, kind of forces on stage with Kris and I,” Lambert explained of the “Idol” season finale collaboration. “I think he expressed interest in maybe working on something in the future but it was never said, ‘Oh you’re going to be the new lead singer.’”

While Lambert has plenty to keep him busy — including his upcoming album, set for release this fall on RCA Records — he said he may branch out in other ways eventually.

When O’Dell asked if he ever thought about doing a clothing line, Lambert revealed there is actually a cosmetic product he may have an interest in.

“Maybe (an) eyeliner, nail polish combo line,” Adam said. “It will be very livable. You can put it on and it will stay for the whole week.”

Adam is so likeable and I'm glad he made it on the Hot bachelors list because he is!
I would like to suggest to him though to not wear his makeup too dark and not to use matte, it makes his face look dry and his lips more pale. :

Other than that he is so easy on the eyes Too Cute:

I would buy buy the Lambert eyeliner-nailpoilish combo though!
(I have been wearing black and navy and blood red nail polish since Idol, but then I have been wearing these among other weird colors for years)
P.S So far Sally Hanson Hard as nails is the best!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:46 PM   #366
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCOSTER View Post
Can't wait for his part of the show, singing Bowie and Muse! But what will I do the rest of the show!
I'm sure you might have already but have you heard the demo songs Adam recorded-I believe before Idol?
Pop goes the Camera, Kiss and Tell are a couple of songs and they are very fun/funky songs. I can't wait for his album

And Adam singing Starlight by Muse??

Old 06-23-2009, 10:28 AM   #367
ONE
love, blood, life

^ Nice

I do have those songs! There is an album called "On With Show" coming out with songs on it that Adam wrote and sung for an indie label. They are releasing these songs before Adam releases his own album. He did these other songs when he was in dire need of money. The album is also by HiFi. DON'T BUY IT! ADAM DOESN'T GET A CENT FROM IT. PEOPLE ARE JUST MAKING A PROFIT OFF OF HIM!
Old 06-23-2009, 11:39 AM   #368
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCOSTER View Post
^ Nice

I do have those songs! There is an album called "On With Show" coming out with songs on it that Adam wrote and sung for an indie label. They are releasing these songs before Adam releases his own album. He did these other songs when he was in dire need of money. The album is also by HiFi. DON'T BUY IT! ADAM DOESN'T GET A CENT FROM IT. PEOPLE ARE JUST MAKING A PROFIT OFF OF HIM!

JC where can I get the songs or any pre-Idol recording from Adam??
Old 06-24-2009, 07:32 AM   #369
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonoFox1 View Post
You can search for them on YouTube, most are there. Also, if you use LiveJournal, there's a community that has downloadable links. It's adamlambertai8
Old 06-24-2009, 07:42 AM   #370
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Adam is so likeable and I'm glad he made it on the Hot bachelors list because he is!
I would like to suggest to him though to not wear his makeup too dark and not to use matte, it makes his face look dry and his lips more pale. :

Yeah, the whole Oompah Loompah thing? Not good.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:22 PM   #371
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

This with a group he had started: Citizen Vein
YouTube - citizen vein

YouTube - adam lambert upright cabaret

Also check on youtube: Pop Goes the Camera and Kiss and Tell.

I think these 2 are incredible:

I Just Love You (cover)
YouTube - Adam Lambert I just Love you

Come Home (cover)
YouTube - Adam Lambert - Come Home - Upright Cabaret
Old 06-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #372
Blue Crack Supplier

Thank you FlamingJune and JCoster for your info Yeah I did listen to the youtube video/songs but I wanted to download them-Misfit toys sent me some downloadable links also
Old 06-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #373
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Thank you FlamingJune and JCoster for your info Yeah I did listen to the youtube video/songs but I wanted to download them-Misfit toys sent me some downloadable links also
Great, glad you got them!

JCOSTER, I love those two clips. Another great one is What's Up, also from Upright Cabaret.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:57 PM   #374
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Also, the bromance lives! Here they are, interviewing each other. Adorable.

Ooops, HTML fail. I'll try again.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:27 PM   #375
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:52 AM
I those videos so much, especially when Kris talks about Katy coming to a couple shows to hang out with Adam and as Adam said "We'll do each others' nails!" There's nothing fake or put on about their friendship. They're so natural and fun with each other. Bromance, FTW.

Tags
american idol