American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forgot about that part. And the baby is supposed to be the anti-christ or something like that? This show may not go on very long if thats the case....7 years maybe..will have to break out the book of Revelations.

He's not the first one to go batshit crazy in that house. Those baby images when the show begins are creepy.

Did anyone else catch how advanced the mom was in the pregnancy in the upcoming episode? I wonder if demon spawn is going to have that Jack syndrome.
Somehow I don't think the demon baby plot is going to go on for long (I hope!). I'm ready to get some new victims in the house, honestly. I like the show, and I'm glad that Violet is now a non-threatening ghostly addition to the house. It seems to me that she will be willing to help out future residents as long as she can keep Tate happy. :yikes:
I will say it was a little endearing as to his reasoning for her to commit suicide when she still thought she was alive. Sad.

Did anyone else catch how advanced the mom was in the pregnancy in the upcoming episode?

Didnt you know that demon babies grow much faster than regular babies? :mac:

btw I'm going to see Pitbull tonight.. I thought of you ...LOL. (not just Pitbull though but a bunch of artists.. he just happens to be closing the show :depressed:)

I guess so. Was it in this show that you could see the baby clawing on the mom's stomach? Or was that a dream she had? I don't know, but it's fucking creepy. I really don't know why I watch this show considering I live in a haunted house myself. :yikes:

I have a Pitbull song on my iPod and I like it. :depressed:

I think it was a dream that the hoof baby was clawing at her stomach.
You live in a haunted house? :ohmy: Stories plz.

He's grown on me over the years.. :mad: :reject:

Couple of things:

1) My dog used to stare at this corner of the house all the time. It's where we have a lot of old family photos. I should mention my dog was blind, so it was far more likely that she felt/heard something than saw anything. I don't like walking through there. I'll go the long way around.
2) My grandmother lived with us for a while about 10 years ago. She had a specific teacup she would use. One day, it completely disappeared. She searched for months and months for it to no avail. It was found outside a windowsill she could not possibly reach. She refused to use it and we threw it away.
3) My mom has been pushed while in the yard, and I too have felt something on my shoulder.
4) I had a ring which my dad gave to my mom in high school. I wore it to a cousin's house some 20 miles away and dropped it between the cracks of his new deck. He said he could rip up the wood and get it back, but I told him not to bother. Over a year later, it reappeared on my dresser, smack in the middle.
5) This is perhaps the scariest one. Everything else might have a plausible explanation, but I cannot explain this at all:
I was in our office on the computer playing a game one night. My mom was at the opposite end of the house watching TV. I could not hear the TV from the office. I had the game on very low. A woman's low voice spoke directly in my ear, as if someone had bent down to whisper to me. I thought it was my mom telling me something at first, so I had a delayed reaction. I asked my mom what she said only to turn around and not find her there.
I went over to where she was and she was seated watching TV. She hadn't called me, or raised the volume or anything. She then proceeded to sprinkle the house with holy water. :happy:

Oh, I've also had glimpses of shadow people disappearing into the walls, but I can totally accept that it was "the mind playing tricks." The audible clue was no trick. I wish I could make out what the voice was saying, but it was a mumbled whisper. :sigh:

Edit: The house was built in 1996 and the previous owners weren't weird people.

It's very possible. I live on what used to be the Everglades and the Miccosukee definitely had their territory in that area. There are a few spots near where I live (not the exact neighborhood, but within a few miles from my house) where there are large blocks of land that are fenced in and forbidden from trespassing. It's been rumored that this ground is somehow related to the Native Americans and cannot be built on. They don't live there though.
I'll have to look into it and find out what those spots are.

Someone or some people must have died on the premises at some point. You should get one of those EVP machines or whatever.. or call the Ghost Adventures guys to come investigate. But you may not want to piss off whatever is there... ohhh creepy creepy.. I think I would have a heart attack on a regular basis.

I honestly try not to think about it. When I started marathoning AHS I got really freaked out because I had the house to myself all weekend. I made a point not to watch it in the night time (yes, I'm a giant baby) either. I mean, the first scary thing I watched in theaters was The Ring, and I had a sweater over my head for most of the movie.
I don't really care for "ghost story" movies either, which is why it's weird I like AHS. You will not catch me watching Paranormal Activity. :no:

The ghosts may have unplugged my DVR last night and the episode didn't record. :grumpy:

I unplugged my PS3 to move it earlier in the afternoon, but as far as I could tell the cord was nowhere near the Uverse power cord. I really don't know how it happened, but it's always possible... :wink:

the season finale
they can kill Dylan McDermott
then season 2 can open with a new family moving into the house :shrug:

Sounds like that's the assumption for the premise for future seasons of the show.

Different family, perhaps even different location?

I welcome Ben's death. What a maroon.

you are in for a wild ride
it's like they came up with a bunch of ideas
and then said,
hell, let's just include everything

I can't believe the ghosts unplugged your DVr pla. You have to watch it somehow. It was a good one.

I agree with the premise for the next season and I welcome it.

The ghosts may have unplugged my DVR last night and the episode didn't record. :grumpy:

I unplugged my PS3 to move it earlier in the afternoon, but as far as I could tell the cord was nowhere near the Uverse power cord. I really don't know how it happened, but it's always possible... :wink:

Try Free On Demand too. Its available there too.

Back
Top Bottom