American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jessica Lange is so phenomenal. And Zoe's eyes always look so black. I love this season.

Jessica Lange is so phenomenal. .

My thought exactly when she says to the 2 girls, "the only thing you have to be afraid of in this world is me!" She's been better each season of this than the previous. Can't imagine them doing a story without her as a major player.
2 episodes in and this season is pretty darn good. Though they keep teasing with the "this show contains nudity" warning and Emma Roberts is still dressed (though the underwear sho was decent enough).

Am I alone in greatly preferring this season to Asylum? It's still try-hard as fuck but the cast is really strong; Lange, as mentioned, is better than ever. All of the story threads are working together a lot more smoothly than last season and there's a lot of great dark humor happening.

I'd stevie nicks doesn't make an appearance this season, it'll be the biggest disappointment of my life.

This season is way better than Asylum in my opinion. I friggin love Kathy Bates and Jessica Lange.

I fell asleep before the end of the show so I will have to go back and watch it again. How fun is it though that a religious family moves in next door to the Coven?

Loving this season. Although I am bummed that they "killed off" Emma Roberts. I'm sure she'll return in some capacity, but I was really digging her current incarnation. Sexy as hellllllllllllllllllll. Damn, girl.

Frankenstein Kyle is kinda meh so far, although it could get more interesting down the road?

I like the witch that is obsessed with Fleetwood Mac. Great use of "Rhiannon" in the second episode.

Precious is a bad actress.

Kathy Bates' reaction to Obama was fucking priceless.

Jessica Lange is a huge badass this season. I didn't watch Season 2, but I don't remember her having as strong a presence as this in Season 1. Looking forward to more showdowns between her and Angela Bassett.

And hopefully Taissa gets to have a plot eventually, because she's awesome.

She'll totally be back, her name is in the opening credits. Angela Bassett's isn't. If she's the next "Supreme" I doubt it's that simple to kill her off, or the first supreme would've been doing it for generations.

I read this one website that every year does this Christmas countdown advent calendar thing. It's a long story, but because of it, I crack up whenever I see Mare Winningham. Thanks to this episode, the legend of Mare has become a thing for the ages.

I thought it was odd that the writers introduced the whole "FrankenKyle is wandering the streets and Zoe is gonna have to go look for him" plot and then next thing you know Zoe is back at the school answering questions from the council and they totally drop the Kyle thing. That just seemed off to me, like there was a scene or two missing.

Anyway, show is still cool and they set things up nicely for next week. Sucks that the good witch Cordelia has a cheating, murdering husband and just got some weird acid tossed on her face.

That was funny as hell, yeah.

Madison Montgomery is a stone cold bitch who loves hard drinking, big dicks, and trouble.

My favorite episode yet!! So much blood and gore :drool: The zombie bloodbath, Precious slitting her throat open :drool: and weirdo butler tearing the arm off his 'doll'. Best.

Back
Top Bottom