American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Banthastory.png

I think Taint (Kit) this season is fairly likeable, and Grace also to an extent. I'm on the fence about Spock the psychiatrist, sometimes he seems likeable, but not 100%...the "unlikebale" characters are more fun to watch anyway, Sister Hey Jude and Doctor Joseph Stretch Farmer Mengele Cunningham Hoggett for example.

For some reason they don't put this show up on On Demand till a week later, I got caught missing an episode last year early and ended up watching it a week later than everyone because of On Demand, it was a tad aggravating.

...and now Saw, with a little bit of Silence of the Lambs.

Seriously. This seasons is just ridiculous. I love it.

I'm on the fence about Spock the psychiatrist, sometimes he seems likeable, but not 100%. .

Like him a whole lot more now...started to see that one coming when he was telling Lana about breaking her out...said to the wife "something tells me he's really a psycho", knew something was amiss as soon as he got Kit to tape a confession, and confirmed as soon as he told the guard to tell Sister Hey Jude that "I don't work here and I never really did".

Love that twist.

Show just ramped up nicely.

I was really getting confused by his actions, so I was glad they wrapped it up with an explanation quickly (him knowing the serial killer was still out there, and yet getting Kit to search inside himself and figure out that he killed his wife was really throwing me off), but wow, was this early in the season for a twist like that. Added to that the closing shot of the episode and we got a few spoilery kind of things for mid-season.

I finally figured out why it didn't record last week - thanks to Top Chef now being on, I have three shows at 10:00 that I want to record, and it kicked out AHS. I'm going to try and remember to just keep recording the reruns of Top Chef instead.

Cori, do you have Comcast? There are some settings you can change to leave the recording as is, and you won't have to shuffle things too much.

I do have Comcast - I'll have to poke around to see if there's a way around the "only record 2 shows at once" thing. Thanks!

It's not that there's a way around that, BUT, you can change priorities, so you could have it set to record AHS over Top Chef, and then also have it record Top Chef reruns, but only one iteration of them (so don't set it to record only new episodes, but set it to only record one episode one time) does that make sense?

Oh, okay. I think I'd tried setting recordings once so it recorded "all" but ended up with so many recurrences of The Soup that I lost my fool mind and gave up. I'll look for the "one episode one time" thing.

Believe me, I understand what you're saying. When I discovered all of the DVR settings I about fainted.

Nifty, thanks!

I tried to do the "set the DVR from online" thing the other day to catch Bono on C-SPAN, but it didn't work. Boo.

I don't have DVR anymore :(. Stupid DirecTV salesman making stupid mistakes. I have a DVR box, and supposedly I can send the card from it in to DirecTV and for $10 they'll activate it. I'm just too lazy to try.

I do have Comcast - I'll have to poke around to see if there's a way around the "only record 2 shows at once" thing. Thanks!

if your box has two tuners built in you probably can. But you can not watch a third channel or onDemand at the same time. You can watch a DVRed program and record two, though. I hope this is all perfectly clear, now.

Back
Top Bottom