American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ They lag though putting up the new episodes

They were always a week behind after the first 2 weeks, I was never able to comment in here till now, always a week behind.

Anyway, just saw the final 2 episodes last night...pretty good wrap up.

Anyone remember which epsiode Violet commits suicide...was it before Halloween? If so how did she go to the beach if she couldn't leave the house? And for that matter how does Taint go to the beach?

Anyone remember which epsiode Violet commits suicide...was it before Halloween? If so how did she go to the beach if she couldn't leave the house? And for that matter how does Taint go to the beach?

Nevermind, I figured it out, they are able to leave on Halloween, but have to be back before sunrise or whatever.

And for that matter how does Taint go to the beach?

I'm not sure if that's just a really great typo, or a really great nickname you made up for him. :lol:

I have to say, I really like the idea that each season is going to be about some brand new "horror" story, be it a house, or a person, or whatever. That's cool.

Yeah, I think that info (maybe not the stuff about the particular actress) has been out there for awhile. I think Ryan Murphy has been talking about that in interviews.

I like the idea.

I'm looking forward to watching this. I have to catch up because I kept missing it; I was always too tired to watch it after having to drive a half hour back from my 7 PM night class, if I even made it home in time to see it all.

Violet did not look happy at the prospect of playing cards and video games with Tate for eternity.

No, not at all, that was cracking me up.

Finally finished season one. The finale was a DISASTER, but whatevs.

Not looking forward to the new season, there were FAR too many loose ends to just move on to another place, but clearly the nice ghosts are going to make it impossible for anyone to ever move into that house again, so where would the show be? :shrug:

Also, my MAJOR gripe about season 1: Way to wait ALL season to show us the doctor's dead baby and it 1) Randomly be an adult now and 2) Be shown anti-climatically for about five seconds.

No, not at all, that was cracking me up.

Finally finished season one. The finale was a DISASTER, but whatevs.

Not looking forward to the new season, there were FAR too many loose ends to just move on to another place, but clearly the nice ghosts are going to make it impossible for anyone to ever move into that house again, so where would the show be? :shrug:

Also, my MAJOR gripe about season 1: Way to wait ALL season to show us the doctor's dead baby and it 1) Randomly be an adult now and 2) Be shown anti-climatically for about five seconds.

I don't even remember that much about that season, I just watched it as it aired. I do recall that I enjoyed it, it was only about the ride, and not the destination. Early on I figured this would be full of loose ends, and watched it with that expectation.
Unlike Lost, where the writers promised a lot upfront, and clearly did not deliver.

At first I was disappointed that it is going to be entirely new characters but I'm super excited for this.

To me, the title of the show was always generic enough to imply that each season would be its very own story. Wouldn't be surprised if the stories never address one another.

Am I alone in thinking that the second half of last season was far better than the first? Also, Constance was easily the best part of the show. She especially dominates the finale.

I thought the first season of this was awesome! Definitely one of if not the best show I've ever seen. I can't wait for season 2 tomorrow night! Jessica Lange's character looks so... Eh, what's the right word here? Not cool exactly, but I like that she has a big part.

That was a mess. I wasn't able to latch onto any of the characters because at least 40 were introduced in the first episode. There's no center yet, or anything near it. Lots of theological imagery used as a crutch when the writers wanted a scare but couldn't think of anything scary. Random alien abduction. "They can hold on to their FAIRYTALES all they want, this is the time for SCIENCE," curing teh gay, etc. Even more contrived than last season, and that was already pretty campy in spots.

On the plus side, Jessica Lange once again > all. Also, Adam Levine's character had his arm ripped off. :up:

Wow...Uh...where were the scares? I'm somehow still pretty hooked though. Interested to see where this is going.

Well it already trumps season 1 in one aspect...in season 1 we started out by seeing Dylan McDermott's nekkid ass, season 2 starts us with cuckoo nun's nekkid ass...big improvement in my book.

Clearly the first episode leaves us with nothing but questions, lets just hope they unravel the answers well.

Yeah I know the creepy stuff will come. They just need to establish characters first I guess.

Back
Top Bottom