American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to give this one a pass unless people are still saying it was amazing by the time the finale came around.

Emma Roberts is back!! And she looks better than ever!! And...

....oops. Emma Roberts is gone again. Murdered by a cult of killer clowns.

:(

Yeah I knew the shrink was somehow involved, but didn't see him being related to Kai & Winter. (who by the way I assume have a history of incest we'll find out about)

Probably. The twist at the very end was great. I actually like the Kai character. Seems like he's always a step ahead of everyone.

Yeah, watched the whole season.
Still kind of waiting for the "Horror" portion to kick in. Nothing supernatural at play this season, and overall pretty meh. Not as bad as last year, but a huge step down from the first few seasons.

Yeah, watched the whole season.
Still kind of waiting for the "Horror" portion to kick in. Nothing supernatural at play this season, and overall pretty meh. Not as bad as last year, but a huge step down from the first few seasons.

Yes, I agree with all of this. I guess the "horror" was Kai. Cult was better than Roanoke. I'm impressed by Evan Peters performances in the various seasons. He did an awesome job as Kai. Sarah Paulson was solid too. Carrie Fisher's daughter was great also.

I dug this season. Thought it had a good mix of humor and topical satire to go along with the brutal violence. It also had the tried and true AHS "there's too much shit going on and we'll never be able to truly tie it all together" which I'm sure we've all grown accustomed to over the years.

I'd like to highlight one scene toward the end of the season that I thought was particularly great: The scene where Ally gets her revenge on Ivy and make her triumphant and venomous speech and watches her die on the kitchen floor. That shit was awesome.

Also, yeah, Winter was my favorite character throughout. I was sad when she died. And my goodness there were some moments and some certain angles where she looks SO MUCH like her mom.

I had a feeling Stevie Nicks would show up.

I knew it when I saw
Her name in opening credits
:wink:
And honestly
that whole "Gypsy" scene was a waste of 5 minutes. She can't sing that well any more, and it was just a waste of screen time

Back to murder house next week.

Back
Top Bottom