American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love gore, and BTW nobody loves gore more than me, okay. You can believe that. It's just that this season is a complete and total disaster. These writers should all be fired. If I were writing this season, okay, if i were writing this season...this show would be the greatest thing ever...you can believe me. Nobody can write a show like me.

I don't know, I guess I've enjoyed this season a bit more than the previous few. I do enjoy good horror/gore, and so far it's done a decent job of both.

Surprised some of the actors have only had a bit role.

Back to the first point, still so much better than the Hotel season.

Lol.

This is not my favorite season. It's gone to another level of stupid in my opinion. I think it was good until it got to the live filming part. But I do love the killing and gore.

I can appreciate the killing and gore however it hasn't been enough to save this horrible stupid season. This is worse (by far) than season 2 of True Detective. They will need to think long and hard if they want to bring this show back for another season, that's how bad this has been.

I can appreciate the killing and gore however it hasn't been enough to save this horrible stupid season. This is worse (by far) than season 2 of True Detective. They will need to think long and hard if they want to bring this show back for another season, that's how bad this has been.

If the ratings are there, the show will continue as long as the creators wish it.

True. Do you know if this season has been a ratings success? Most people that i know who are fans of the show are still watching it but agree this season has been a disappointment.

It's weird. The critics have liked it, but the rating have decreased from a 2.8 to a 1.3 over 9 episodes. The lowest being a 1.2 for episode 8. The Finale is next week. This is the shortest season of AHS. I suppose if the ratings continue the same trend next season, the AHS party could be over.

Ratings decline follows right along with the quality decline. Season started out good, has been in steady decline since about episode 2.

And can I say how much I hate the shaky Blair Witch camera crap from this past episode.

Back
Top Bottom