American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its a bit too disjointed, two weeks ago we find out John is the 10 Commandments killer, a whole episode devoted to it, then last week, no mention or sight of him in the entire episode.

Kinda like Walking Dead. Where each episode is kind of devoted to a different story/character.

And now tied in to New Orleans/Coven.

Best line of the night from Liz :

"Shout at the Devil was an underrated masterpiece"

Last edited:
This last episode was amazing. Love it and sad to see it end. I think this was my favorite season yet.

And they slipped in another second character played by the same actor, but in this case they had to since Sarah Paulson had already played Billie Dean Howard in season 1. (She made a reference to the murder house while walking down the hotel corridor with John).

I'm not going to watch this season unless at the end of the season I hear it was incredible, rather than another frustrating season that starts out amazing and then just seems to never end.

I'm not going to watch this season unless at the end of the season I hear it was incredible, rather than another frustrating season that starts out amazing and then just seems to never end.

Fine, be like that. :wink:

I'll have to lay the hyperbole on thick so you're fooled into watching the show. :wink:

Seriously, probably a good viewing strategy.

I just saw a Facebook post that stated what this season was about. Now I want to watch it.

DAMN IT. I'll never escape.

Not a bad season so far. I like the creepy factor.

Seems like a twist on many different horror genres/films. Hopefully it doesn't jump the shark later on in the season and can keep this mood the entire way.

I read a thing the other day that mentioned a "big twist" or something mid-season, that it would "turn the story on its head" and I just rolled my eyes.

Can you just pick a fucking story and stick with it? Too many seasons of this show are ruined by too many plotlines.

I read a thing the other day that mentioned a "big twist" or something mid-season, that it would "turn the story on its head" and I just rolled my eyes.

Can you just pick a fucking story and stick with it? Too many seasons of this show are ruined by too many plotlines.

The Big Twist was actually really cool. :up:

I've enjoyed the season so far.

Back
Top Bottom