American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So is Evan Peters the only person who's been in all five seasons? Or is there someone else I'm forgetting.

Finally caught up on the show. I like watching the episodes back-to-back. I thought they were great episodes. The stuff with the Middle School kids was hilarious and the Liz Taylor backstory was great. Plus, all of the serial killers getting together was fun. Naturally, Twisty had to be Gacy.

I'm really digging this season so far.

I laughed at the measles/vampire virus going around the middle school. Oh dear. This will not end well.

season 2 was boring as hell. i liked season 1. do i bother with the others at all?

I am sort of surprised at the amount of male nudity in this show. At this point would it be a shock to see a penis in a future episodes?

Hey we finally got some halfway decent female nudity last week. The show has been promising nudity for 5 years and all we ever seem to get is Dylan McDermott's ass, Evan Peters's ass, Dandy Mott's ass. We never got Taissa Farmiga's ass or Emma Roberts' ass so now we got the Scandinavian chick's ass plus Gaga thong. Things are looking up a bit.

Interesting that they brought back dead Tristan as a different character.

Interesting that they brought back dead Tristan as a different character.

Yeah, Dandy Mott as Rudolph Valentino.
I wonder if they'll reference a resemblance as why Gaga hooked up with Tristan or just assume viewers will accept it like the 2 Darren's on Bewitched or the 2 Becky's on Roseann.

This season just seems kind of meh

There's no real connection to any character, and I'm not sure what the point is.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm still digging it, and I am surprised at that.

I like it better than last season, which was the 'meh' one for me.

I typically fall asleep after the first sex/murder scene of each episode, then i have to go back and re-watch it hopefully at some point during the week. Unfortunately i have missed a bit of content because i sometimes forget to watch the previous weeks show and start watching the current episode...and then fall asleep again. Still tuned in though.

Back
Top Bottom