American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So did I. When you mentioned Pepper, I had to go look up what happened to her in Asylum. She was still alive when Elsa died, so Elsa wouldn't have seen her yet in the Afterlife or whatever.

We did see Salt run by at one point, but Pepper wouldn't be there.

So the only survivors of the season would be Jimmy, Bette/Dot, Desiree and Pepper. And Chester presumably in jail, though maybe the electric chair.
And what about Stanley, they turned him into some kind of freak instead of killing him right, so whats left of him could still be alive.

Would an intelligent Pepper want Salt in the afterlife? Surely Salt was intelligent too in the afterlife? Though it doesn't appear to be.

Chester is more likely in an asylum than prison or an electric chair. Do hope we see NPH again next season.

I think Stanley is still alive, just minus all of his limbs.

What a weird finale. It was an oddly satisfying ending (and I loved the Bowie to bookend the season), despite the grand question of why the hell Elsa would be in her equivalent of heaven for all the evil shit she did.

After Twisty died I wasnt as into it but I did like the ending. Excited to see what the next season brings.

American Horror Story: Hotel debuts in October and Lady Gaga will be part of the cast. Looking forward to that. Only 7 months to go. :wink:

Each season, I'm all "oh, I'm not going to watch this anymore."

But yes, I have to watch. Lady Gaga's in it.

I already hate this, it's terrible, they are just doing the same thing they have done for all of the other shows! What a bunch of crap!! I'm never watching it again!!! How dare them!!!! :angry:

:sexywink:

I already hate this, it's terrible, they are just doing the same thing they have done for all of the other shows! What a bunch of crap!! I'm never watching it again!!! How dare them!!!! :angry:

:sexywink:

I love the innovation. Complain before we've seen anything! :up: :lol:

Then they'll have a spinoff and we can complain about that one too. Really go crazy. :wink:

Loved the first episode. I can't get enough of Gaga. Her eyebrows were a little distracting, though. Too much bleach. :wink: Loved the look of the hotel too.

Loved it too. Couple of genuinely scary moments, especially near the start. The Gaga introduction/sex scene was hot. The "Hotel California" ending. Sarah Paulson playing a totally different role for her in this series. Great stuff.

Love the shining feel to the hotel. Gaga's eyebrows though :yuck:
Love it so far, nice gore factor and lots of storylines. So it looks like some of these people are dead / ghosts.

So, yeah.

This is a pretty fucked up season so far. I'm fascinated every time Gaga is on screen. I think she's great here. And Evan Peters' hotel owner/mass murderer character is pretty damn funny. That accent!

I'm pretty impressed with Gaga. I didnt know she could act. Loving this season so far. :heart:

I enjoyed the back story of Evan Peters' character...trying to figure out just what old Hollywood actor he's channeling in that role.

Back
Top Bottom