American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So i had a dream last night that i was a janitor for a university museum over on campus. I mostly worked the evening to late shift. But on occasion there were tours late in the evening which included college age students who would come through in guided tours.

Along with being the janitor, i was also a groundskeeper of the place. Adjacent to the museum was a very large maze of hedge. One of the other janitor / groundskeepers and myself would often spend hours out in the hedge maze getting high.

One particular night some college students came through the maze, obviously drunk, and were giving us the business for getting high when we should be cleaning their museum. We promptly chopped them up into pieces with our pruning tools and spread their body parts throughout the maze to see if others would find them. Bloody and a total mess, we came upon the girlfriends of the boys we had cut up into pieces. We took them into the museum and stuffed them in a deep freezer. Months later when the freezer was full of frozen student bodies, we would take them out and saw them into pieces and spread those pieces around the giant hedge maze. It's amazing the amount of rodents a fresh kill will attract.

For relevance, the other janitor who assisted me in the killings was none other than Dandy Mott.

Well, I guess that beats your other dream where you're pig farming naked in Bolivia while singing those songs Elsa has been performing.

Wow, after a week off, the show returned with a vengence. One of the best episodes of the season. Dandy is awesome! (in an evil way, of course :wink:)

I am caught up with everything except this last episode.

The Dandy stuff has been brutally fabulous. I will never look at apple juice the same way again.

As soon as Elsa said she started out in Boston in her flashback about when she found Pepper I assumed we were getting a connection to Asylum. No Dandy, but fleshed out some of the story icely.

Finally got around to watching this last episode. Wow. One of the best, despite the lack of killing (not counting the baby). Really felt for Pepper actually. The way she put her oversized hand to her face when she saw Elsa's magazine cover, very touching, perfect art and amazing fucking television.

And of course Elsa, constantly ranting on about how moronic Salt was, but she clearly had affection for Pepper and Ma Petite.

There's clearly some fucked up characters in this show, and they are not the freaks. This is quite a statement about humanity in general i think. Not that im judging, but i do love my freaks as well.

I'm still sad they killed off Twisty so early in the season. But I love Dandy and this stuff with NPH is gold :love: I love that they brought back 'pretty girl'. I recognized her voice immediately.

I liked the ending. Yes Dandy's pistol seemed to have a few extra bullets. I didn't mind him going about and taking random aim on the freaks. But his own fate seemed a bit underwhelming to me. A more proper finale might have included him shooting into space out of a fiery cannon or being fed to alligators, something a bit more violent. Sure he did suffer, so there's that.

Elsa may have gotten off easy, but again i did like the ending. Last years show 'Coven' was poor by comparison.

I was definitely hoping for a more glorious killing of Dandy. His massacre of the freaks was cool, but they could have shown him reloading a few times.

I guess Elsa got off lightly because her life was pretty much a living Hell anyway. She went through some nasty shit in Germany to say the least. Plus, she never was able to be with someone she loved.

Thats my take as well. Elsa was no angel by any means, but she did take care of the freaks and genuinely cared for at least some of them. Seems like all was forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom