American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Loved the cat fight between Stevie Nicks Junior and GAF's girlfriend.

I've really not enjoyed these last few episodes all that much. For a show that prides itself on being over the top and messy and throwing everything it possibly can against the wall, it'd gotten all a bit too incoherent for me. But I feel like things finally started to pick up again once Misty came back and this fight happened.

Bringing all of the witches back together under the same roof and "killing off" Fiona sort of brought things back into a sharper focus, and now I'm excited for the finale.

And, yeah, I love Madison, but my real girlfriend on the show is Zoe. I'm still hoping that she's the supreme.

Zoe and dead boy leaving and coming back immediately was really stupid.

Also, :love:

ku-medium_zpsc93cb869.png

^Definite :love:

I want Fiona to kill them all off and reign Supreme forever. None of the girls are diva enough to be the Supreme although Myrtle does have the style to be.

Yes, when they were hugging at the end I was expecting Fiona to do something. They definitely wrapped the season up with a bow. I'm not surprised who turned out to be the Supreme. The music video in the beginning was a cool way to start the episode. I was kicking it like it was 1987. :wink:

I liked the finale. I had no idea Fiona didnt really die. That was a nice twist. I think they did wrap it up nicely. Only like 9 more months till the next one. :sad:

Story-wise, this might be the most flawed season of TV I've ever watched from beginning to end. So many holes and so much absurdity but, whatever, the show isn't about a clean narrative. I'm still glad I watched it. I really liked the cast, and the setting, and it had its fair share of hilarious and/or shocking moments. I really liked the episode that ended with Fiona killing Madison. And I loved the EVIL DEAD tribute with Zoe and the chainsaw.

Thought the first half of the finale had a really great pace and was a lot of fun, with the girls competing in the Seven Wonders.

Slowed down a bit, but I liked the ending. An optimistic ending? Wow.

Best line was Madison talking about her personal hell: "I wasn't even the lead! I was Liesl!" :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom