American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in here with hands over my eyes, since I'm two episodes behind to say that this is the greatest news of my entire life (maybe).

Just caught up on the last two episodes. Zoe with the chainsaw was so kickass. She makes an awesome Ash Williams.

I liked the introduction of the Axeman character, but the payoff at the end of the episode was pretty weak.

But I'm glad that Ems Robs is back.

can someone tell me what the hell this thing is?

AHS-Coven-02.jpg

My younger friends that were watching with me were like WTF this chick is horrible :lol:

I was pleasantly surprised by her.

When this season began I thought they never have her on. She will be 66 in a couple of months. She has been a mess for some time now. I thought it might be fun if they CGIed her floating among the trees in the swamps.

When I heard she was going to be on, I had very low expectations. Well, she looked better than I was expecting, and I will admit I got (mild) goose bumps when she sang Rhiannon, it was a nice, heart felt rendition.

Think about your 66 year old grand parents? Do they look that good?

stevieembed.jpg

She did good for herself. The episode, :shrug: not one of the better ones. Kind of laughed when they implied Eminem was a witch.

She looked good. She could of used a spray tan though or some bronzer. I liked the episode. Can't believe what's her face (can't even remember her name) got drowned in the bathtub.

Back
Top Bottom