Amazing Race 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm glad Kent is gone, as well, but I think Vyxen was wrongly accused last night. I felt bad for her. I would not have minded seeing Big Easy given the Big Boot.

The show aired here at 9 after all the breaking news. Missed the first 15 minutes, but caught the rest. Bye bye Kent & Vyksin :wave: They were bugging the crap out of me, especially Kent.

Crap! Surely if it aired by you Lila it would have done the same here. But I was fixated on MSNBC on my bedroom TV & had my DVR set on the other TV. Doh! I should have flicked channels. Too late now. But I am glad to hear the icky pink and black Goths are gone. Hope never to see Kent again, what an idiot.

Sad to hear it will soon be over for this season but nice having the head's up here to know what's going on. Thanks everyone!

I'm glad Kent is gone, as well, but I think Vyxen was wrongly accused last night. I felt bad for her.

The editing never made it clear who had taken Flight Time's mold. It couldn't have been Victor as she/he had only just put one in and never removed one. So I think maybe it was Jen, but we don't know.
I think Big easy was justified in has rant, just probably misdirected.

I'm not going to lie, I laughed when Vyxen wouldn't stop lowering Kent into the crevasse. It was kind of like a "I'm sick and tired of your negativity. Oh look! A giant hole on the side of a mountain....here's one way to shut him up!!" But yeah, I'm really glad that they are gone also. I want Gary and Mallory to go next...getting really sick of seeing Mallory's facial expressions of manic happiness and her seemingly never ending amount of bubbly joy.

The editing never made it clear who had taken Flight Time's mold. It couldn't have been Victor as she/he had only just put one in and never removed one. So I think maybe it was Jen, but we don't know.
I think Big easy was justified in has rant, just probably misdirected.

Yeah, I can't blame Big Easy for getting pissed that they had to do more work, but he obviously was wrong in pointing the finger at Vyxen.

I wonder if next week is a true 2-hour finale, or just two episodes back to back. Because they don't usually finish with four teams.

Glad to see Kent and Vyxsin go. Kent was really getting on my nerves and was so negative. Man. I also felt that Vyxsin was the wrong scapegoat in the mold incident not that it matters anyway.. that 30 minute penalty was enough to take them out.

I agree. I completely lost interest once Zev & Justin were out. Out of the 3 teams remaining, I wanted Gary & Mallory to win, but once they got that horrible cab driver I knew it would be impossible for them to catch up. The tasks in the last hour were just way too easy - nothing challenging at all.

Oh well. For the most part it was a great season. :)

:yawn:

There wasn't even the challenge of recapping the entire trip around the world like there usually is. Congrats to the sisters.

Back
Top Bottom