Amazing Race 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not surprising it was Ron's ineptitude that cost them the race. I figured there'd be a shot of him taking a break while looking for the 6 holy men to have a little snack of curried chicken or something.

Are we gonna see any non-elimination legs this season?

I'm glad to see Ron gone. I was tired of seeing him eating at every opportunity or whining about it. He was slower than molasses too and I found myself shouting "it's a race!!!!" to the TV at him too many times. Sayanara!

So long, Ron and Christina. I was ready for them to be gone a while ago. However, after Kent & Vyxsin's ugly American behaviour, I'm ready for them to be done too. Good lord. Totally obnoxious and rude. :tsk:

Well, there have been several "to be continued" legs, and when they reached the Pit Stop, Phil told them the leg wasn't over. I'm assuming those circumstances have taken the place of non-elimination legs.

There are 5 more episodes left this season, and only 6 teams remaining, so there has to be at least one non-elimination leg or something. But who knows what they'll end up doing...

Well that answers that.

And honestly, Kent (wasn't he "Kynt" the first time around?) and Vyxsin...which one is male and which is female?
Kent is definitely physically weaker, emotionally weaker and much more effeminate than his girlfriend.

Kent drives me insane. His constant whining and complaining - UGH. Shut UP, buddy. I admire Vyxsin for putting up with it so nicely, but I'd be dumping his ass so fast. :lol: I don't have that kind of patience.

I thought last night was going to be another "keep racing, the leg isn't over" one because it was getting close to 9pm and they'd barely started the road block. I'm glad Gary & Mallory are still in it!

I love Justin & Zev, so I'm glad they won the cars. That's a pretty sweet prize! :up:

Too bad for the Cowpokes, but they kept digging themsleves holes, finally dug too deep. At least the Trotters gave them a nice send off meal.

Too bad for the Cowpokes, but they kept digging themsleves holes, finally dug too deep. At least the Trotters gave them a nice send off meal.
Yeah, but this time, they got a little help digging the hole. Justin and Vixen were the only two who didn't get lost. Yet the only team who suffered the consequences were the Cowboys. The others got lost but were told the correct answer.

Can't blame the other teams though. The Cowboys, as much as they've struggled this season, were still considered the strongest team, so I can understand getting rid of them.

But man, Jet made a huge mistake not working with Gary there. He had already gone off track so he must have known his numbers would be off. If he stays with Gary, he either gets the correct answer with him, or neither of them get it right. Either scenario would have been a major improvement.

Can't blame the other teams though. The Cowboys, as much as they've struggled this season, were still considered the strongest team, so I can understand getting rid of them.

I just don't understand what advantage there is to outright giving other teams the answers. Don't these people realize that every team is their opponent, not just the Cowboys?

The advantage for this specific episode was to get rid of the team that posed the greatest threat to winning in the end. That team was the Cowboys. I'd say that's a major advantage not having them around anymore.

Personally, I dislike giving other teams answers and I wish it wasn't allowed, but that's how the show rolls.

The advantage for this specific episode was to get rid of the team that posed the greatest threat to winning in the end. That team was the Cowboys. I'd say that's a major advantage not having them around anymore.

Personally, I dislike giving other teams answers and I wish it wasn't allowed, but that's how the show rolls.

This. :up: It's ridiculous how much people have been helping other teams out this season, and NOT u-turning anyone. It doesn't matter how far ahead you think you might be, or that you're trying to be "nice" or whatever. It's a race, and it's to your ADVANTAGE to u-turn someone so you're guaranteed to NOT be eliminated.

The editing of Zev & Justin doing the fondue detour was interesting. Before the commercial break their pot was almost done, yet when the commercial break was over, it was half full again. :huh: :lol: Glad they managed to power through to finish it and win the leg. :)

Why were they "the greatest threat"? They had come in close to last on almost every episode.

Get Gary & Mallory out of next week's episode and we're guaranteed a great winner. Three highly entertaining/strong/likeable teams along with the WTF? craziness that would ensue on the internet if Kent/Vyxsin actually won. :up:

I agree and would love to see Gary and goofy Mallory getting the boot Sunday. They are so stupid and the faces Mallory makes should embarrass her entire family. What idiots. That would then leave some fun competition in the 3 remaining teams. I wouldn't want to see Kent & Vxysin win though. What the heck is wrong with Kent lately? He's become weak terribly negative and totally effeminate (is that how it's spelled?!) it's like he's taken a back seat and is allowing and expecting Vyxsin to be their strength & make decisions for them all by herself. I mean nice of her telling Kent to get on that wheeled luggage cart but he was a total ass in my book for actually doing it and letting his gf wheel his ass around!!!! Jeez!!!

What the heck is wrong with Kent lately? He's become weak terribly negative and totally effeminate (is that how it's spelled?!) it's like he's taken a back seat and is allowing and expecting Vyxsin to be their strength & make decisions for them all by herself. I mean nice of her telling Kent to get on that wheeled luggage cart but he was a total ass in my book for actually doing it and letting his gf wheel his ass around!!!! Jeez!!!

I swear if the win they're gonna pull a Crying Game reveal on the mat and show the world that they are really Kim and Victor, and Kent has indoor plumbing while Vyxsin has outdoor plumbing.

I'm sorta pissed that the show got pre empted with all the hooplah of Bin Laden's death news. I would have rather watched Amazing Race. Too much historic news having taken over the news airwaves all weekend.

Advantage to being on the east coast.
Show aired here well before the Bin Laden hooplah began.
Pleased with the way the episode ended.

So glad that Kent & Vyksin are gone. I didn't mind her so much, but good LORD does Kent ever annoy me. He kept saying he was thinking positively or whatever, but then the next second, negativity would be spewing from his mouth. :lol: :tsk: As long as Zev & Justin are still in it, I'm happy! :D

I think Kisha and Jen really like the Globetrotters. :giggle:

I thought there would be 2 more episodes, but it looks like they're condensing it all into one last 2 hr finale. Should be good! :D

The show aired here at 9 after all the breaking news. Missed the first 15 minutes, but caught the rest. Bye bye Kent & Vyksin :wave: They were bugging the crap out of me, especially Kent.

Back
Top Bottom