All of Marvel Studios 'stories' HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It does look like they motion captured Spader. Those head tilts had his name all over them.

So, I started watching Agents of Shield again. After I watch Gotham on Sundays, I watch an episode or two of Shield to try and catch up. I'm on episode 12 now of Season 1. It gets a lot better and it's not a bad show, but the plots and scripts really remind me of CW type stuff and I almost feel like it would have done better, being that type of program. But, they threw a huge budget at it, instead, and it's just so overblown, its ridiculous.

The main guy is still a faceless prick, but I really do love the two Scots and the main girl. Plus, duh, Coulson.

But, I have a question, and I don't know if anyone on this board is even watching the show to answer it, so uh, is anyone else actually watching this?

You might be able to answer my question, then. The last episode I saw was the one that had them

kind of explain how Coulson is still alive. The one where they kidnap him and then try to force him to remember what happened while he was in "Tahiti". My question is: Is that the resolution to that plot, or just the surface?

Oh excellent, I'll keep watching, then. That was basically the only reason I was watching, and I don't want to just read a Wiki article telling me the answer.

Just ftr, IMO, he's a pretty great actor. I always really like people who can convincingly show emotion through their eyes, and always has such great expressions.

Gonna watch the Daredevil show soon...Guardians of the Galaxy is the only part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe that I enjoyed though. I'm a film snob and there's nothing more than commerce to most of these productions...at the very least, the Marvel group is trying to do something a bit better with this whole shebang whereas The Amazing Spider-Man 2, for example, is probably the most soulless piece of product I've ever sat through.

I could not get past the opening 20 minutes of Daredevil on Netflix, but they picked up season 2 , so many are liking it.

looks like this new Avengers has stepped up on the acting with new cast members

Elizabeth-Olsen-on-The-Avengers:-Age-of-Ultron-Set-Photos--15.jpg

The cheese was strong with this movie,which was honestly a relief after how super serious the ads for it were. I really enjoyed Ultron especially (duh?) but damn those cockteases!

I was really looking forward to seeing Spader in the flesh, but then of course it was just Jarvis-bot, which was admittedly awesome. Spader really was perfect for this role, though, and I'm glad he basically got to be his crazy-ass self. Would love to see some behind the scenes stuff of filming. Also, very sad that Quicksilver was gone so soon. I was just about to say to Travis how excited I was to see more of his character becauseI enjoyed him so much and then *poof*

Slightly better movie than the first one, which means it was fun but still not as good as Iron Man 1 or Guardians. A little messy, some pacing issues, Spaderbot was brilliant, better balance of characters this time around.

Ending was exactly the same as the first one except they replaced aliens with robots.

It was better than the 1st one. But I'd still take Iron Man 1, Captain America 2, and all the recent batman films over it.
Spader was phenomenal and Ultron was so much better than Loki. Thor was a lot better in this movie and his character wasn't as douchy as the previous film.
The film was more tightly focused than the 1st as well. There was a lot going on in the first film and this one really stuck to the main plot throughout the whole movie. I also liked how they actually developed the Hawkeye character, that was something else that lacked in the 1st one.
Overall, I'd give it a 9/10. That's quite a step up from the first, of which I would give a 5.5/10.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ranking the MCU movies up to this point:

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (8.5/10)
2. Iron Man (8/10)
3. Avengers 2 (7.5/10)
4. Captain America 2 (7.5/10)
5. Avengers (7/10)
6. Iron Man 3 (7/10)
7. Captain America (6.5/10)
8. Iron Man 2 (6/10)
9. Thor (5.5/10)
10. Thor 2 (5/10)

I haven't seen Incredible Hulk yet.

Last edited:
1 Captain America 2 - 9.5/10
2 Iron Man - 9/10
3 Avengers 2 - 9/10
4 Iron Man 3 - 8/10
5 Captain America - 8/10
6 Iron Man 2 - 7.5/10
7 Avengers - 7/10
8 Wolverine - 6.5/10
9 Thor - 5.5/10
10 The Wolverine - 5.5/10
11 Thor 2 - 5/10
12 Hulk - 5/10

Haven't seen Guardians of The Galaxy yet. I really need to see that soon.

Yeah, really, go see Guardians. It's the perfect MCU film. Funny, charming, action-packed and feels like its own little world despite having a number of Marvel movie hallmarks. One of the better action films in recent years, honestly.

Would the end of the avengers make more sense since it ties in with Guardians?

Back
Top Bottom