ABC does it again >>>>> Bachelor Pad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vienna is starting to get annoying. Get over it already.

And too bad about Gia. Eh Melissa has issues .. plus she's so not cute. She looks like a duck or something.

I actually like Michelle this season. She's not as psychotic. I felt bad for Erica.

Ames and Jackie :heart: Even though he still bugs me the way he blankly stares at the camera with his mouth open. I dont think his mouth is big enough to hold all his teeth.

I like Melissa, just for all the drama.
I know a person like her. Go out on a date, make out a bit, and she thinks it is a commitment for life. Outside of the house, Melissa would be a stalker.

I always liked Michelle, I think she got a bit of a bad edit last time.

Vienna, she is no prize. But, I still don't buy any of Jake's fake sincerity.

lmao.. I'm in the middle of watching but totally caught an editing error.

Graham and Michelle sitting on the bench, he has no rose, then the next frame all of a sudden he's got a rose pinned on his shirt, and then the next frame its gone again until she gets up to go get it. Ass backwards editing for the lose!

graham1.jpg

graham2.jpg

Melissa, still my favorite, the gift that keeps giving.

I really wanted Casey to go last night.
That would have set the asylum on fire.

There's buzz that it could have been a tie, and that's why they ended so abruptly.

I think someone voted for Blake, which throws everything off. So not sure what they would do if its a tie.

I think someone voted for Blake, .

that would be the 6 6 1 vote.

perhaps after it went to black, the host said Jake's name. And they both were safe?

That would explain why he said it was the closest vote ever.
I can't believe thay have not had a one vote decission before.

I dont know, I think Jake and Kasey got the majority of the votes. I cant see either of them only getting 1 vote. I guess we have to wait a week to find out.

6 votes Jake

6 votes Casey

1 vote for Blake

13 votes, no majority vote, Casey stays (fade to black)

next week (fade from balck) Jake stays.

lmao.. I'm in the middle of watching but totally caught an editing error.

Graham and Michelle sitting on the bench, he has no rose, then the next frame all of a sudden he's got a rose pinned on his shirt, and then the next frame its gone again until she gets up to go get it. Ass backwards editing for the lose!

graham1.jpg

graham2.jpg

Awesome!! :applaud: Someone else caught this!! Their editing sucks! I was laughing when I saw this. This season is so full of batshit craziness-writers can't make this sh*t up, can they? I'm now struggling to decide who is more crazy-Kasey or Vienna! :lmao:

I think Holly and Michael are cute together. I hope she doesnt get with Blake.

I say they got no chance. Take it from someone that has been in Michael's place.before.

He cut her loose for no good reason. Left her alone, sad for 3 months.

Now, only because she is getting attention from others, he wants her back.

It will never work, too much bad history, plus once they are back together he will give her crap for going on the date with Blake.
Holly and Blake may not work out. But Holly and Michael never will.

Back
Top Bottom