A Star Is Born

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
The first song was released from the soundtrack today. Shallow. The entire soundtrack is out next Fri Oct 5th, same day as the movie. I can't wait to see it, I love Lady Gaga. Bradley Copper said he based the character and performance on Eddie Vedder. Eddie told him not to make the movie.

It's been getting some good advance buzz

Saw it and liked it a lot. It drags a bit in the second half, but Gaga is so damn good and that first hour is electric. "Shallow" is a hot track and I won't be surprised if it wins the Oscar for best original song.

Just got back from seeing it and I thought it was beautiful and authentic. I'm not even much of a fan of Bradley Cooper but I loved him in this role. Sometimes I did think it was too much like an Eddie Vedder impersonation, probably only because I knew that Eddie had helped him.

I'd love to see what her range would be in other roles, but Gaga sure was quite an actress in this movie. The soundtrack is very good, I downloaded it last week. All the songs in the movie were sung live during filming. Their chemistry was off the charts, as they've both said they hit it off the moment they met.

Back
Top Bottom