83rd Annual Acadamy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy fucking shit Michelle Williams looks even better than usual. And she's already the most beautiful woman in the world.

Firth always seems as if he has something wedged up his ass, but that's unrelated to his speech patterns, so his acting in King's Speech is still decent.

I wanted Franco to win, just so he'd have to stand up again and collect his thoughts.

have you re-watched the John Wanye one, I did recently.

Not that impressive at all.

Yeah. Jeff Bridges didn't do it for me, and I don't think the Brothers put any sort of signature on it. I guess it is closer to the book (haven't read it though), but meh.

Doesn't matter. There were plenty of better movies last year.
(and were and will be better Coen brothers' movies)

Firth always seems as if he has something wedged up his ass, but that's unrelated to his speech patterns, so his acting in King's Speech is still decent.

I wanted Franco to win, just so he'd have to stand up again and collect his thoughts.

Would he have been the first actor to accept an Oscar under the influence of narcotics? Probably not.

It would have been the most obvious, at least.

LemonMelon said:

He seems a bit of a dick, but he's one of my absolute favorite actors. He's also got a fantastic accent.

Would he have been the first actor to accept an Oscar under the influence of narcotics? Probably not.

It would have been the most obvious, at least.

I'm trying to cut him some slack; he's a rookie yet.

10 films and Spielberg didn't produce any of them. What are the odds?

Yeah. Jeff Bridges didn't do it for me, and I don't think the Brothers put any sort of signature on it. I guess it is closer to the book (haven't read it though), but meh.

Doesn't matter. There were plenty of better movies last year.
(and were and will be better Coen brothers' movies)

I think I like No country better, but this is their most successful film ever
and it rates 95% on Rotten Tomatoes, higher than Black Swan, 127 Hours,

Back
Top Bottom