83rd Annual Acadamy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know where (or if) the Oscars will be live streamed tonight? I'm in the UK and we can't receive ABC in this country. Surely some website will have a stream??

THE FINCH!

Please, Movie Gods, don't let that nobody Tom Hooper beat out all these real film artists.

The angels would surely fall from the heavens and all the babies born within the next two weeks would have congenital defects.

Sorry, I just did a quick google search and it said 6 eastern and I was like, "the fuck?", then I checked TV Guide. 30 minutes til Red Carpet. Not that I ever really watch that part. I just don't want to miss the beginning.

Though, as you said, it's not like these years hosts are anything to go gaga for.

THE FINCH!

Please, Movie Gods, don't let that nobody Tom Hooper beat out all these real film artists.

:lol: It's his second feature film, the second you haven't seen.

If Fincher wins, they'll be rewarding a man for his worst work. Aronofsky has my support.

The Oscars really need somebody like a Billy Crystal or, yes, a Ricky Gervais to be entertaining. I'll start campaigning for David Cross for 2012.

My man has selected The Social Network. If KSpace says so, I'm with him :wink:

(But, really want Inception)

I want Inception for every category it's nominated in, but I think it will get Visual Effects.

In every sense of the word, Inception has the best original screenplay. It's not truly original, nothing is, but the creativity and playfulness present in it is unmatched elsewhere.

The intro was ok, but they're both awkward as hell already.

Why is Franco allowed to host with a nomination?

Let's give an award for art direction to the ugliest film of the year. Off to a good start.

Back
Top Bottom