30 Rock - Season Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How could a company from Philadelphia buy a company from New York? That would be like Vietnam defeating the United States in a ground war.

Ass-atar
The Pert Knockers
The Lovely Boners
The Hind Side
Fresh-ass Based on the Novel 'Tush' by Assfire
Up in Her Pair
Sherlock Homos
Horny with a Chance of My Balls

Kabletown!

The past 2 weeks have really been some of their best ever. I completely lost it with the 'Bobsled' lines last week, and this week was just filled with DVR repeat moments. I hope Michael Sheen will do some more appearances in the future.

My favorite moment?

"Another black celebrity destroyed by his personal life"
"This is just like what happened to my favorite golfer... OJ Simpson" :lol::lol::lol:

"I'll see you in May! For sweeps! ... That's what we call spring cleaning in England!"

"So if my grandfather hadn't gotten on that train he'd never have met his wife...s...murderer!"

I loved Jenna and Tracy talking in unison, I always like it when they team up like when they created Solvers The Problem. :D

Ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party cause a Liz Lemon part is mandatory.

I want someone who will be monogamous. And nice to his mother. And I want someone who likes musicals but knows to just shut his mouth when I'm watching Lost. And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame, and strip clubs are gross. I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking out forks as needed. Like I do.

There was another line last night that made me laugh hard. Wish I'd written it down, since obviously I don't remember it now.

I've been wanting to say this for a few seconds now...

...I've got to start using that one in conversation!!

Why are you being so happy, and nice? Are you soaking your tampons in vodka again?

Much to my surprise season 4 is actually being aired on Comedy Central atm, I thought we weren't going to get it until sometime in 2089 - its a shame 30 rock doesn't have much of a following here, I love it so much I want to take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant.

I slept under old dog beds stuffed with wigs. I watched a prostitute stab a clown. Our basketball hoop was a ribcage. Some guy with dreads electrocuted my fish. A crackhead breastfed a rat. A homeless man cooked a hot pocket on the third rail of the G train. I've seen a blind guy bite a police horse. A puppy committed suicide after he saw our bathroom. I once bit into a burrito and there was a child's shoe in it. I've seen a hooker eat a tire. A pack of wild dogs took over and successfully ran a Wendy's. The sewer people stole my skateboard. The projects I lived in was named after Zachary Taylor, generally considered to be one of the worst presidents of all-time. I once saw a baby give another baby a tattoo; they were very drunk.

I slept under old dog beds stuffed with wigs. I watched a prostitute stab a clown. Our basketball hoop was a ribcage. Some guy with dreads electrocuted my fish. A crackhead breastfed a rat. A homeless man cooked a hot pocket on the third rail of the G train. I've seen a blind guy bite a police horse. A puppy committed suicide after he saw our bathroom. I once bit into a burrito and there was a child's shoe in it. I've seen a hooker eat a tire. A pack of wild dogs took over and successfully ran a Wendy's. The sewer people stole my skateboard. The projects I lived in was named after Zachary Taylor, generally considered to be one of the worst presidents of all-time. I once saw a baby give another baby a tattoo; they were very drunk.

golden.

A friend and I were trying to remember some of these at work today. You are a champ, Peefer / Ass Dan.

I was so happy to see Michael Sheen back, this was one of my favorite episodes ever.

The elevator aloha moment

Tracy's rant on the set of Garfield 3

Kenneth demonstrating the dialog/giving himself the evil eye in a mirror

Jenna's tiny appearances, still golden.

and EVERYTHING with Liz.

Back
Top Bottom