30 Rock - Season Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was sooooooo much going on in that premiere, one of their funniest yet. At first something about how it was filmed seemed off, but as the jokes started to fly I stopped caring. Love the opening scene and Liz's deadpan singing of that jingle and 'OK, that's a nonsense term, we're all a part of the real America'.

"Does anyone want to hold hands with a black millionaire? ... I'M NORMAL!"

"That's right, Pete and I are intercoursing" / "I would welcome you to our love-making" :lol:

But the highlight of the show had to be Jenna's instantaneous meltdown at the mention of a new cast member, that scream was beautiful, followed by Tracy's exact same reaction.

Also, love the Steve Buscemi parts, particularly his turn as a blonde co-ed. I didn't realize he was coming back.

You take a hot dog
Stuff it with some jack cheese
Fold it in a pizza
You got Cheesy Blasters

Am I the only one who thinks all the episodes so far this season have been a bit on the disappointing side?

I think storyline wise they are a bit... less than awesome - but the writing - oh the one liners are immensely wondifirous. Top notch.

I think the plotting hasn't been as strong as past years, but its still hysterical. I love how Jenna's exasperated 'I will KILL MYSELF!!!' is becoming a catch phrase, and Liz's take on it was just classic (especially thanks to her makeup).

I'm just not laughing nearly as hard as I have the 3 previous seasons. Oh well, at least Parks and Recreation has been hilarious this year.

Now for the procedure you can choose between local and general anesthesia. I should warn you, general anesthesia can cause powerful hallucinations so...I highly recommend it.

The Cosby Show hallucination was one of the show's best moments ever, Tracy yelling at the studio sounds 'DON'T PATRONIZE ME!' :lol:.

My acid reflux is acting up, and I need relief.

4067849360_c737659f15.jpg

That's right. Peppy Bismilk.

Now for the procedure you can choose between local and general anesthesia. I should warn you, general anesthesia can cause powerful hallucinations so...I highly recommend it.

Everyone can see the little black boy sitting there, right?

Back
Top Bottom