30 Rock - Season Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so seriously...what is up with Liz's hair? I did not see last week's episode? did she lose a bet?:huh:

so seriously...what is up with Liz's hair? I did not see last week's episode? did she lose a bet?:huh:

She was going to have a talk show based on her "Dealbreakers" book, and there was this whole thing about her getting a makeover. The horrible haircut was part of it.

"I won't be around much, I'm EGOTing"

"Aww Tracy Jordan you're an idiot"

"I know, we're lucky people laugh when I say stuff"

:lol:

"I won't be around much, I'm EGOTing"

"Aww Tracy Jordan you're an idiot"

"I know, we're lucky people laugh when I say stuff"

Oldie but a goodie on the Tracy front:

"I'm just going through the classic stages of grief; fear, denial, horniness, wisdom, sleepiness and now depression."

I finally got around to seeing the Christmas episode, and while it was uneven to begin with... WHOA! What an ending.

'Because someone called in a bomb threat? Zero dollars."

OK, who watched the not 1 but 2 awesome episodes last night?

James Franco was hilarious.

As much as I loved Franco's bit, the night was stolen by Kenneth and his problems with the computer (and his ridiculous heavy-handed and weird Da Vinci Code reference).

And Tracy: "Kenneth, your haircut is insulting to lesbians!"

For a dude that has the most hilarious last name I ever heard, you blow.

allbecauseofshuttlecock must have been one of the guys that attacked Tracy.

"I've been many things in my life: a liar, a dental hygienist..."

that and Jenna nonchalantly pulling the microphone out of her purse made my day.

I used to think Jan Hooks was the funniest woman going. It's nice to see she's still got it, even if she hasn't worked since the extremely disappointing Jiminy Glick movie.

I loved last nights episode...that whole hidden camera filming Liz sleep walking was hilarious...and i loved Jenna pulling that mic out of her purse too :lol:

And her face while she's doing it :lol:.

I've always loved her character but she's really owned this season.

Back
Top Bottom