30 Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some laugh out loud lines for me tonight....#1 was Jack asking if anyone had checked his mistress and when they said no...he says how about his mantriss:lol::lol::lol:

If you're watching this, you are an executive of the General Electric Corporation and the unthinkable has happened. Capitalism is ending, either because of the Soviets or something ridiculous like a woman president. I'm speaking to you from the year 1987, but the message is timeless: Avoid the Noid.

Finally, the return of the good doctor, Leo Spaceman. Another great episode.

some laugh out loud lines for me tonight....#1 was Jack asking if anyone had checked his mistress and when they said no...he says how about his mantriss:lol::lol::lol:

See, that's one of the reasons why I find this show dull, lameness like that made me switch off after only a few episodes....

I'm so deeply in love with Kenneth.

In last week's episode, I couldn't stop laughing when Kenneth assumes he's been given the authority to manage while Liz is away on jury duty. The first thing out of his mouth is something along the lines of, "Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention: Anyone that is menstruating needs to go home immediately."

Liz's real-life walk after Kenneth saw her puppet version may have been the funniest part of the entire season.

What is this, Horseville? Because I'm surrounded by naysayers.

Great episode! Much better than The Office this season, that's for damn sure. I think it should get the 9:00 Thursday night Pimp spot :up:

Lizzing :lmao:

My friend and I always use the Lemonism: "I want to go to there". Apparently, it was written by Tina Fey's 5-year old daughter :D

I am constantly finding myself saying BLURRGH and NERDS when things go wrong.

Lizzing and WORDPLAY are about to creep their way in I feel

We can't give up on this thread. Did Jackie Jormp Jomp give up when those vampires attacked Woodstocks?

Honesty and trust is very important in an entourage. Like that HBO show, John Adams.

And speaking of founding fathers:

tracy%20jefferson.jpg

Eat that, King George.

See my avatar :D. When they showed the world through Kenneth's eyes I laughed so hard I was crying and missed all the dialogue that followed, so I had to watch it on Hulu over and over again. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom