30 Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey! I have a quick question. I just started watching 30 Rock through Netflix and LOVE it. Wow, what a great show. I am DYING to watch season 3 but can't find it anywhere online. NBC and hulu only have the last 5 or 6 episodes. Anyone know where I can watch from the beginning of season 3 online? Thanks!

Well, as a child I had a prize pig that I thought was my best friend. But then one day I picked up one of her piglets. She went crazy. She bit off my nutsack. That I kept tied around my belt to feed squirrels.

Lemon: Tracy, it costs the show a lot of money when you pull these... shenanigans.
Tracy: Don't patronize me with your Celtic slang, Liz Lemon. We have a Black president now.
Lemon: What do you care? You voted for Nader.

Liz said it best...

"We sure had quite a year."

They certainly did. A fantastic season for a fantastic show. :up:

Can't wait 'til September (or whenever the hell the show starts up again)

Ohhhhh my god, Alan Alda joking about the MASH finale? That was awesome.

"He's crying about a chicken and a baby? I thought this was a comedy show."

That was great. It took me a second to get it, but BOOM went the dynamite in my head.

Also, Clay Aiken being Kenneth's cousin is perfect. As is Declan McManus, art thief.

I hadn't been able to watch regularly this year because of my schedule, just catching up on the DVR now (I saw a couple when they were on, like Believe in the Stars and St. Valentine's Day which are probably my favorite episodes ever), I just got to see Cutbacks last night, damn that was hysterical. They don't use Jenna enough.

"So naturally we assumed you were a serial killer"

“There you are, you stupid cracker. Do you know why I get a hotel room? To poop in peace! No kids banging on the door, no phones ringing. It’s my time! Every Tuesday and Thursday at three PM. I don’t know why I only go twice a week. That’s what Angie should be worried about.”

Uh...

5l2rz4.jpg

How is this not called 30 Cock?

Back
Top Bottom