24 Redemption

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
I was just alerted of this on a blog.
On 23 November Fox will air a 2-hour spin-off TV-movie of 24. Apparently it'll show what has happened between season 6 and season 7, that last one premiering on 11 January.
Here's the trailer for 24 Redemption: FOX on Demand

And here's the trailer for 24-7 (th season):
YouTube - *NEW* 24 Season 7 Trailer!! !!!!

:hyper:

OK, so I won't see 24 Redemption on the 23rd, as Dutch TV will air it a week later. And I don't know when I'll see season 7. But it still got me excited!

I can't even remember what happened during Season 6, which is probably a good thing.

They jumped the shark. :(
At least, that's my opinion. Not so much because of the nuclear blast, but because of the kiss at CTU.
Hopefully this TV-movie and season 7 can polish away that stain.

They tried to be the West Wing in season 6 and they sucked at it.

Just one of many, many problems with season 6.

The thing is, they keep telling the same story over and over again. It finally caught up with them in season 6. It was boring as hell.

And I don't know why everyone loves Jack Bauer so much. He's not a likable character. He gives his word to everybody for everything and never keeps it. He was never a good father or a good husband. He's completely obsessed with his job.

Meh. I'm kind of over 24.

We'll see if this new season is any good.

I was just alerted of this on a blog.
On 23 November Fox will air a 2-hour spin-off TV-movie of 24. Apparently it'll show what has happened between season 6 and season 7, that last one premiering on 11 January.
Here's the trailer for 24 Redemption: FOX on Demand

And here's the trailer for 24-7 (th season):
YouTube - *NEW* 24 Season 7 Trailer!! !!!!

:hyper:

OK, so I won't see 24 Redemption on the 23rd, as Dutch TV will air it a week later. And I don't know when I'll see season 7. But it still got me excited!

oh geez "the fbi has been compromised, there's a leak"

we can't even get through a trailer without there being a leak?? i hope this isnt a bad sign.

It actually got better after season two.

Series 5 was phenomenal. Charles Logan was a brilliant character.

I hope we see this prequel thing in Australia, we tend to have a lot of the good stuff delayed for months on end....particularly with 24 having only a cult following down here....

Good to see Jack back in action and am definitely more excited for the new season. My one gripe though is the dirty Secret Service agent - how many times have we seen the traitor from the ranks of the "good guys?" It gets tiresome, but who am I kidding, I'm be in front of my tv for the every episode.

I thought it was going to be better than it was but was glad they filmed it somewhere else other than LA. Looking forward to the coming season though with Tony back.

Jon Voight must be typecast now forever as a government employee in the higher echelons of US gov't. This isn't a compliment.

I wonder if they will run this again closer to the new season premiere? I missed it last night, and I know some of the story was to be continued in the new season...anyone think it may be repeated?

Good to see Jack back in action and am definitely more excited for the new season. My one gripe though is the dirty Secret Service agent - how many times have we seen the traitor from the ranks of the "good guys?" It gets tiresome, but who am I kidding, I'm be in front of my tv for the every episode.

I'll bet the dirty agent is sleeping with the girlfriend of the new-President's son...Ahh, Jack Bauer, dirty agents and sleeping with the gal...what a season! But where is Audrey Raines????? :crazy:

I'll bet the dirty agent is sleeping with the girlfriend of the new-President's son...Ahh, Jack Bauer, dirty agents and sleeping with the gal...what a season! But where is Audrey Raines????? :crazy:

Hopefully never on the show again.

bring. back. kim. bauer.

elisha.jpg

Just watched the dvd. Loved it. I'm now on the first 17 minutes of season 7 (which is included in the special features). Sweet baby Jesus, the court-room scene is hot!

Back
Top Bottom