24: Live Another Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
After four years, Jack Bauer is back.

Did anyone catch this? I thought it was a pretty good start. Good job of intertwining multiple storylines, integrating past characters, and keeping it exciting.
I dug how Jack didn't say a word for the first half hour, kind of building up the tension/anticipation as to what Jack is doing here(though I figured it out pretty much as soon as they first showed Chloe).

Also, happy to see Chuck's Sarah Walker. Yvonne is unreasonably hot.

this woman??

Maxim-Top-100-Sexiest-Women-in-the-World-for-Year-2013-91.jpg

yvonne-strahovski-sobe-beach-1586506820.jpg

After four years, Jack Bauer is back.

Did anyone catch this? I thought it was a pretty good start. Good job of intertwining multiple storylines, integrating past characters, and keeping it exciting.
I dug how Jack didn't say a word for the first half hour, kind of building up the tension/anticipation as to what Jack is doing here(though I figured it out pretty much as soon as they first showed Chloe).

Also, happy to see Chuck's Sarah Walker. Yvonne is unreasonably hot.

Yeah, I just watched it. Brought me back to the good old times, the time clock, the split screens.
And yeah, I dug his silence too. BTW, I timed it, first "Dammit!" after 27 minutes (non-Jack, by the blonde woman IIRC). First Jack-"Dammit!" after 32 minutes. Yep, Jack is back! :D

Though the scene at Chloe's hideout was quite unbelievable, IMO. Jack comes storming in with weapons drawn, demanding that Yates (Yeats?) guy. And about a minute later everyone is looking for him, voluntarily. Right... :s

And good to see the producers have kept with the times and have also watched Game Of Thrones. :D

Back
Top Bottom