24 - Day 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ But Logan is up his own butt right now trying to get credit for the peace treaty. He's getting sloppy.

I have never seen Bauer be so brutal before, it was rather disturbing. :|

They showed way too much in next week's preview.

My dad was complaining about that to me on the phone as well. I've actually been turning the show off before the next week's preview all season, it's made it far more interesting to not have any clue what's going to happen.

also, that reporter gal watched the video on her phone
why not tweet that thing up?

The moment Jack was watching the video at Michael Madsen's place, I was wondering why he didn't just post the damn thing on Youtube and send the link to the reporter.

The moment Jack was watching the video at Michael Madsen's place, I was wondering why he didn't just post the damn thing on Youtube and send the link to the reporter.

because he had to set up a meeting with the reporter to draw the bad guys out!

They're going to have to find a way to redeem their characters to set up a movie. Chloe and Cole are the only likeable people ATM.

I really like that we only saw the aftermath of Jack's rampage. The fire stoker/sword in the abdomen was a great touch.

My hope for next week is that we don't get an ambiguous ending. I'm not opposed to Jack dying, I just don't to want to see him badly injured and end scene.

Unless they're planning on their movie franchise to be prequels or 'inter-quels' to the series, he lives.

I think having the movies take place somewhere within the time of the series would work well. They could even bring back some old favorites that way - like Palmer or Buchanon.

I feel like were getting set up for Jack's demise, but it all could be a ploy. Even if he lives, I don't see anyway he just can walk away without paying for today's rampage.

The screenplay for the movie debut takes place in Europe...

Honestly, they cannot end this show!!! If you want to cut costs, spin-off a reboot with a cheaper cast and keep Kiefer for the big screen.

Holy Crap - Anyone keeping track of Jack's body count ?

He's been going medieval since Renee....

I think having the movies take place somewhere within the time of the series would work well. They could even bring back some old favorites that way - like Palmer or Buchanon.

That's a good thought, actually. I would like to see some of the older characters involved.

I feel like were getting set up for Jack's demise, but it all could be a ploy. Even if he lives, I don't see anyway he just can walk away without paying for today's rampage.

Perhaps I should treat this as a spoiler just in case, but...

I believe the producers have already stated publicly for the record that Jack does not die in the finale.

And again, Logan is more valuable to Jack alive than he would've been had Jack killed him. What's that again? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
:)

Jesus Christ, that mask was fucking scary. Wow.

I can't see any way that Jack lives through this. At this point I wouldn't mind Jack's death at the end. Although I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen, it would be a satisfying end. Jack's sort of become the villain in the last few episodes for me, and it would be interesting.

Jesus Christ, that mask was fucking scary. Wow.

I can't see any way that Jack lives through this. At this point I wouldn't mind Jack's death at the end. Although I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen, it would be a satisfying end. Jack's sort of become the villain in the last few episodes for me, and it would be interesting.

Taylor's been the villain ever since she decided to give up a chunk of the population of the new york in exchange for her treaty

No, she was right not to turn over Hassan, foreign policy cannot give in to terrorists or it would be a free-for-all, however listening to snake-in-her-ear Logan made her lose her morality.

Sorta have mixed feelings about tonight being the last time we see a new episode of 24. While the show has run its course to some extent, I still really enjoy it. Hopefully the 2 hours tonight satisfy.

Back
Top Bottom