24 - Day 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I can somewhat buy that, but she's been the idealist to the end in every dire situation we've seen her in previously.

Chloe defies Jack and Jack defies the President, we haven't seen much of that over the course of the series. Hmmm...but yes, last week's episode was stellar :up:

oh my

this season is going out with a bang, much better than the past couple seasons

why would you read a 24 thread after the show is completed on the east coast? you only have an hour to wait and avoid the thread...

oh my

Makes it seem unfortunate that the show hase been canceled.

This season has almost erased the memory of
6-07-GrahamInterrogation.jpg

As great as the execution of JennyDanaArabNoWaitRussianMoleNoWaitActuallyHighlySkilledKillingMachine was, best part of the episode was the take down of D.B. Sweeney and that horrible moustache..."you won't take the shot, its too risky" BANG!"

oh my

I unfortunately still disagree. It's not bad or anything, I'm just sorta glad the series is ending, as none of it seems new or exciting to me any more.

Also, hallelujah to annoying blonde finally being out of the story line.

Nah, she was actually a lot of fun since the redneck thing got out of the way. Also, I don't like Jack killing her, or the American mercenaries, they're making him go out as a relentless killer, not a great way to pave the way for a likable big screen hero. Oh, and they need to redeem Taylor ASAP.

I wish they would just reboot the TV series with a new lower budget cast (maybe led by Cole) and move the main players to the planned film franchise. I don't want to see it end :(.

Great episode this week though, my favorite part had to be Logan's insecurity and pretending to finish the phone call when the President hung up on her.

RIP, JennyDanaArabNoWaitRussianMoleNoWaitActuallyHighlySkilledKillingMachine :)lol:!!) who was so nasty the clock ticked nice and loud at the end.

I don't remember the last time everyone was so happy about a character being dead.

:laugh:

Also, Glen Morshower and Carlos Bernard, as well as DB Woodside and Mike Novick (the actor who's name I never remember how to spell) better figure into the movie.

:lol: this show....i was LOL'ing at all of Jack's torture props tonight! and next week looks like all our wishes for Pres. Logan may come true!

Back
Top Bottom