24 - Day 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like the last 8hrs get to be about unraveling a conspiracy (tying into Day 7, or even earlier?? :hyper::hyper:), I hope it can be as well done as the conclusion to Day 5. With a couple of deletions, and drastically reworking Dana's early storyline, this could have been in the upper echelon of 24 seasons (that is if the remainder kicks ass).

geez louise 24 has gotten really good again these past few weeks

back to back silent clocks

i think the end of the season is gonna be off the hook, jack in revenge mode is the best

yeah,

we are near the end of it all.

looking back on this season, I can say some of the criticism about traffic time may have been not completely justified

last time I was in NYC was many, many years ago, but in the wee hours traffic was not that bad once you leave the main Avenues,

Well given the carnage of the past few episodes, I think we can look forward to Jack going buckwild over the last six episodes.

Oh and the medical care in this show is terrible. They give up resuscitation efforts at the drop of a hat without even doing anything. It must be Fox's subliminal messages of what'll happen with universal coverage - rationed care! :wink:

Ugh, of course the episode was awesome but stop killing good people! It was novel at the start of the show, now its just making Jack to be Mr. Unlucky. And wow was Logan as creepy as ever, I can't believe scum-bag Daniels (former VP to the brother of David Palmer) would pardon him. Given his Russian dealings for personal gain in Day 5 you knew right away he was involved when his name came up.

I'm guessing we'll find out some shadow government led by Jack's dad and Tony were actually the ones behind Russia being behind the terrorist plot.

:wink:

Actually Terry has been alive all these years and living in Russia, working with the Kremlin to plan a way to get back at Jack for cheating on her.

Dana sure can take a beating...hardly messed up her hair and makeup having her face smashed on the table:D

OMG, now Jack's the bad guy?! That's never happened in a season of 24!!!!

Oh wait, it happens 2 or 3 times a season.

it really seems out of character that the president would side with logan on this one.

and i dont know if i like the chloe vs jack angle. i know she is the head of ctu now but id still think she would do what she could to help him.

the piece that is out of place here is Jack stealing the helicopter

he has been very respectful of this President, we can't expect Chole to disobey a president and commit treason, can we?
and to be honest, is his cause even worthy, if they can finally get the mid-ease peace crisis resolved, why blow that away so Jack can get revenge (justice) for Rene?

it might have worked better, if Jack was in for the debriefing and then got disillusioned and overpowered a guard and got away, we are pre-conditioned to accept that.

I like the way this is ending so far. This season has definitely redeemed itself from a poor first half for me. Five more hours :hyper:

No, I was pleased to see her get her face smashed in by Jack, but now I feel bad for her. As much as I am enjoying these final episodes, I agree that its totally out of character for Taylor to shift her moral compass so much to side with Logan, but at least he's making the most out of his re-appearance... I sure hope he and Jack end up in the same room together soon.

As much as I am enjoying these final episodes, I agree that its totally out of character for Taylor to shift her moral compass so much to side with Logan, but at least he's making the most out of his re-appearance... I sure hope he and Jack end up in the same room together soon.

I think that she's obsessed a bit too much with that peace deal and now is telling herself that the means justify the end.

Back
Top Bottom