24 - Day 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i haven't read any spoilers or blogs or anything

this has been a good ride. I recall when it first aired

Nov 2001, short time after 911

It was a really exciting TV series

I think tonight we will just have Jack in his endless pursuit of justice for Rene'

anim_captam_walkingnoshield.gif

Pretty fitting end to things with Jack on the run. All he wanted was to make peace with himself, but he's never able to find it or be left alone.

It was nice to see Logan take the easy way out of things. Pretty much sums up his character.

I'm glad that Chloe got her proper due at the end too. She was the glue that always has an ability to keep Jack in check. I'm gonna miss her awkward exchanges with people.

sets up for the movie nicely

Toldyaso.

I think they might have been willing to do the 'inter-quels' idea if they had had more warning to actually sum up the series on air.

I'm still pissed about Tony & Taylor, so they better get their chance at redemption in the movie series.

after being loyal to 24 all these previous seasons, i just never got around to watching or catching up on this season.

since i didn't watch the finale, were they living in a sideways world the whole time which was the gateway to heaven?

No they were living in an Inn in Vermont which was actually a high rise Chicago apartment which was in fact all happening inside an autistic child's snow globe while Patrick Duffy took a shower.

Decent season with a decent ending.

Like others, I have mixed feelings about 24, I like the show a lot but feel it has run it's course.

Movie should be good tho.

Lost and 24 both gone the same week......going to have to find some new addictions....

Breaking Bad looks interesting...

Breaking Bad, if you get into it
will not disappoint

this season, has had a couple of slow? episodes, the most recent one comes to mind, and a couple of episodes that will go down with the best tv ever.

Breaking Bad, if you get into it
will not disappoint

this season, has had a couple of slow? episodes, the most recent one comes to mind, and a couple of episodes that will go down with the best tv ever.

thx

on my netflix queue

It's weird, today. It's a Tuesday, but when I came home I didn't scout the torrent sites for a new torrent. I didn't need to download it. No new episode to watch. :sigh:
I need my 24 fix! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom