24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, no silent clock, though he could have been worthy. The cold-blooded killing is what has me going...

A. Tony is super evil :angry:

B. Larry was super evil :down:

C. Neither are evil, Larry not dead. :hmm:

*Tony is Michelle in a terrorist body...

**I was a die-hard 24 fan until this year; I saw the 2-hour primer but didn't bother with the season...just by chance, I turned the TV on last night with 20 minutes to go, enough to see JB loving up his daughter and Tony knocking off the FBI...same old shit...and Janine Garofalo sitting in Chloe's seat...WTF???? bye for now.

C. Neither are evil, Larry not dead. :hmm:

This could explain why Tony didn't just cap Larry again, he may have snuffed him unconscious, but not dead.

One other thing: When they arrested Hodges at The White House, they also took his flunky Seaton into custody...but President Stupid gave Seaton a full pardon 2 hours prior.

^ Yeah I was wondering why he didn't just shoot him again too.... Tony has some seniority over the other guy that was there, or that guy would have just done it.

I'm thinking that Tony slipped Larry something when he was covering his mouth, maybe a pill that makes it look like you're dead. Maybe the same thing that was administered to keep Tony alive after the explosion last season?

^ that's a really good thought, I like it. :hmm: Like I said before that route has been done but still I like it better than the alternative.

That was certainly a twist and I'm very curious to see how it plays out. Perhaps this still plays into what Bill and Chloe were saying at the beginning of the season about how deep this conspiracy goes. Probably not, but who knows. At this point, Nina returning from the dead wouldn't be a complete surprise.

Speaking of Chloe, where the hell is she? Last we saw, Morris made the deal with Larry to get her out, but you'd think she'd still be helping out, especially after she was vindicated by the truth.

I guess she comes back, but still, interesting disappearing act there.

Well characters have shot themselves before for the sake of an elaborate scheme but I don't really believe he is alive.

My point is that the shot to himself is to convince the FBI, the bad guys have already fled. The FBI will find Moss so there's no faking there...

Unless the FBI are not in on it. (?)

And as far as me saying I didn't think Larry is alive before, I'm rethinking that.

FWIW Larry Moss's character is listed for all episodes now until the end on imdb

Speaking of Chloe, where the hell is she? Last we saw, Morris made the deal with Larry to get her out, but you'd think she'd still be helping out, especially after she was vindicated by the truth.

I guess she comes back, but still, interesting disappearing act there.

Well they have a young child (remember she's a "stay at home mom" :wink:) and its 2AM.

I rewatched the end again last night, I think Moss will no longer gather on a rolling stone. Previews showed him being covered by a sheet like any corpse.

^ It doesn't make any sense, at least in my mind. If you're playing for the other team, why go through the trouble of destroying all the surface-to-air missiles and bio-canisters—save for one?

The only way it makes sense to me, is that they somehow faked Moss' death so that Tony could infiltrate the upper echelons of the criminal organization, especially if the conspiracy is as deep as they say. The buck doesn't stop with Hodges, but perhaps someone else.

I don't know. :shrug:

I don't think Tony's playing for either team, not aligned with Hodges and Starkwood, but he's part of a small rogue group who wanted the one cannister for some reason, and was working with the FBI to aid the other dude in getting out with the cannister while chaos reigned as the missiles were destroyed. Probably assumed the guy could get away and he'd get pardoned by President Stupid in time to help him unleash the bio-agent upon the unsuspeting folks waiting in the GA line for the 9/29 U2 show at Fedex Field. But the dude f'ed up and Tony had to help him by snuffing out Moss.

and he probably wants to know if Jack will be OK cause Jack is the only man who can stop him......

Unfortunately, I agree with BEAL and Hewson but I wish Bomac would be right.

They bring Tony back because he's popular and then they do this?! WTF?? The writers seriously need to get their heads checked.

(I don't know why I'm so darned upset about this turn of events)

*Tony is Michelle in a terrorist body...

**I was a die-hard 24 fan until this year; I saw the 2-hour primer but didn't bother with the season...just by chance, I turned the TV on last night with 20 minutes to go, enough to see JB loving up his daughter and Tony knocking off the FBI...same old shit...and Janine Garofalo sitting in Chloe's seat...WTF???? bye for now.

Yeah, this is pretty screwed up. The few episodes I've caught have made me not prioritize it into my Monday night viewing.

I guess this just proves differences of opinion. This season has been one of the best so far.

I still think it may turn out to be a very good one yes. It has definitely been good each week, and not sucking like last year. I'm only hoping they haven't screwed up, but if not, they did an ace job of making a lot of us scream wtf! :lol:

The season has been going well up to this point, but when the "twist" came it felt to me like the writers had forgotten up to that point that there are four hours left in the season. I'm interested to see where they're going to go with this, and I've invested too much time in this show to give up on it now, but at this point in the season it just felt like a real cop-out by the writers.

The season has been going well up to this point, but when the "twist" came it felt to me like the writers had forgotten up to that point that there are four hours left in the season. I'm interested to see where they're going to go with this, and I've invested too much time in this show to give up on it now, but at this point in the season it just felt like a real cop-out by the writers.

Exactly. I've stuck by this show for 7 years though so yeah I'm not going anywhere.

I have yet to read anyone (whether here or the numerous 24 forums I looked at after the show) state they actually like this new 'twist'.

I hope the outcry leads the writers to pull a 'Dallas' and it turns out to be a dream :lol:

I have yet to read anyone (whether here or the numerous 24 forums I looked at after the show) state they actually like this new 'twist'.

I hope the outcry leads the writers to pull a 'Dallas' and it turns out to be a dream :lol:

Maybe Jack's halucinating due to the toxin?

Then you missed all the good bits up to now. :)

Back
Top Bottom