24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how does Jack survive?

I was also thinking about this last night. What if maybe he doesn't. What if he dies in 8 hours. You know, saying goodbye to Kim and all that stuff. Yes, it'll be depressing (no more 24/Jack Bauer) but it would be fitting for this show.

:hmm:

seriously,

the only way is an antidote

where would he get it?

Jon Voight.

Why would Voight give it to him?

edit to add

this is just my best guess,
but, then again I expected surface to air missiles from Haliburton in last episode.:shrug:

seriously,

the only way is an antidote
Or experimental stem cell treatment that nobody knows about which requires Agent Walker to go behind Jack's back and call in Kim for some stem cells to save Jack, and then Kim, Agent Walker and Olivia Taylor celebrate by having a pillow fight in their panties.

Or experimental stem cell treatment that nobody knows about which requires Agent Walker to go behind Jack's back and call in Kim for some stem cells to save Jack, and then Kim, Agent Walker and Olivia Taylor celebrate by having a pillow fight in their panties.

:lol:

Great show on Thurs! :up:

Anything that features more Tony is def good! :yes:

Do you guys think he'll be around in the upcoming seasons?

Bring back the president's son's hot girlfriend who died earlier in the season, and i'm sold

Or experimental stem cell treatment that nobody knows about which requires Agent Walker to go behind Jack's back and call in Kim for some stem cells to save Jack[/b]

:grumpy:
I want Jack to finally die... DAMMIT! :mad:

and then Kim, Agent Walker and Olivia Taylor celebrate by having a pillow fight in their panties.

Now this will make it interesting. :hmm:

elisha-cuthbert.jpg

Is this for REAL??? I've never been so *#$*@#$%ing mad at a tv show - I actually screamed when he (my fave on the show) was doing you-know-what towards the end....WTF?!

Then with Bauer's forthcoming personality changes, why couldn't he go psycho and blow up a few buildings, have the stem-cell therapy, get better and be pardoned because it was all due to the effects of the disease??

Actually, that would have been a cool idea :hmm:

Yeah...why didn't
Tony just pop another cap in Moss and get it over with? that was the longest death scene in the history of 24! :lol:

:doh:

WTF Tony is not helping the FBI?

WTF happened. I thought that when Hodges got arrested it would be over with, and then that guy with the canister and that they would catch the guy in the last episode and that it was over, but now Tony is involved?

If Tony is "bad" "again" I'm gonna be pissed off. I really don't think the writers could be that stupid. But I guess we wait and see. I'm still :angry: though because unless Larry turns out to be different then we thought he was that was just bad. And even in that case I don't really like it, but I'm hoping it's not as plain as it was supposed to look last night because up to here I thought they'd redeemed the show this season.

That was certainly a twist and I'm very curious to see how it plays out. Perhaps this still plays into what Bill and Chloe were saying at the beginning of the season about how deep this conspiracy goes. Probably not, but who knows. At this point, Nina returning from the dead wouldn't be a complete surprise.

Oh yeah I'm curious too. But unless like I said it turns out that Larry was some kind of evil spy, that killing was so cold-blooded. And even then, it would be kind of weird for them to off him before we even knew for sure he was a baddie. I guess it could happen though. Or maybe he's not really dead. :hmm:

Larry didn't get the silent clock, which leaves the door open, but you could also argue that Larry isn't silent clock worthy. I don't think he was a bad guy at all - this show has a knack for killing off the straightlaced boy scout types.

Yeah, no silent clock, though he could have been worthy. The cold-blooded killing is what has me going...

A. Tony is super evil :angry:

B. Larry was super evil :down:

C. Neither are evil, Larry not dead. :hmm:

I noticed no silent clock either... but I do think he's dead. Why would Tony go through the trouble of shooting himself in next week's preview if this was all some elaborate scheme?

Well characters have shot themselves before for the sake of an elaborate scheme but I don't really believe he is alive. If so, it would seem they are doing things they've done before and that's not very creative. I don't know. I don't see a good way out of this yet, but oh well it's better than last season. I just think the flip flopping with Tony is a bit :huh:

Yeah but if there are major twists coming up later I don't think he would ruin it with a spoiler like that. I don't think we can be sure if he can say everything about his characters future right?

Back
Top Bottom