24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. Jack just keeps on getting himself in deeper and deeper. It's like season one all over again! :hyper:

That was easy to see coming. You'd think with whats going on Senator Dumbass or Jack would have had the sense to maybe look out a window/peephole first.

I definately did not see that coming...I thought it would be the FBI guys for sure....I suspected more that the Senator was going to turn on Jack....not that he was going to get blown away!:ohmy:

I definately did not see that coming...I thought it would be the FBI guys for sure....I suspected more that the Senator was going to turn on Jack....not that he was going to get blown away!:ohmy:

I didn't necessarily anticipate Quinn, but figured it would be a bad metro cop who'd shoot Red.

Yeah, I figured Red would pull a gun on Jack and reveal that he'd been working for the bad guys the whole time, that the Senate committee holding and questioning him was a way to keep him locked up while all this went down. I wouldn't be surprised if that gets revealed in the next episode and that Quinn was sent to kill Red before he spilled the beans.

Quinn killing Senator Dumbass was foreshadowed earlier in the episode when they showed Quinn listening to the scanner radio. Obviously he must have heard Bauer's location on the scanner once the FBI put out a call for Metro police backup, and headed there.

Shouldn't have answered the door, dumbass!
That was easy to see coming. You'd think with whats going on Senator Dumbass or Jack would have had the sense to maybe look out a window/peephole first.

Yeah, that was a bit too easy. Like a bad horror movie.
But it shows again that being near Jack Bauer seriously decreases your life expectancy.

:)

That Olivia chick is trouble. :huh:

She sure is. And I'm not sure what her real agenda is. Is it just the power of being her mother's advisor? Or is there a malignant intention?

The scene at the oval office with her, President Taylor and Ethan was also quite weak. "Yeah, I also talked to him and he promised to keep it under wraps for now, so more people know about this than us three." "OK, I accept your explanation. Now Ethan, apologise." "Yes, ma'am."
:|

Decent episode, although I thought the capture of Tony was dumb. He sees a guy right in front of him, he should have blew him away and had one less to deal with. Instead he turns around, and boom, he's captured.

Yeah, I thought 2 of the 3 choppers were gonna be blown up, only Moss' spared.

I thought that Moss would go down. :shifty:

Good episode again.
And Olivia, she knows more about this. That much I can tell from her reactions during this episode. Her glances, her remarks, she has inside info about Starkwood.

So with Moss being held at that location, it's up to Jack (again) to save us all! :applaud:

Wow, that was a great episode. Well at first i thought Olivia was corrupt, but then i thought they made it look like she wasn't corrupt, or maybe she was just acting.

Great episode indeed, great ending.

how does Jack survive?

my best guess
Tony gets Jon Voight and demands the antidote,
Jon Voight says there is no antidote.
Tony opens canister on Voight and says too bad.

Back
Top Bottom