24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A reminder: tonight's 24 will be a two-hour event. The show will begin at 8/7 Central.

Thanks for the info! I'd only downloaded episode 11. Off to download the other one (and watch it :wink: ) before I return in this thread.
:wave:

wow, that second episode was fucking awesome

:ohmy:

I thought the first one was kinda 'meh', but the second one. Oh my...
The president is a tool though. You know everyone is coming for you. People are sacrificing their lives just so you can reach a safe location. You are the ruler of the most powerful nation in the world. And then you move out, surrender yourself to terrorists.
:down:

Definitely, she doesn't give a shit about the lives of the people who work for her apparently. Probably a dozen agents died making sure she was safe but she loses her balls (so to speak) when Juma finds the right person. This is all without mentioning the hundreds who died in the plane collision because she was more protective of Sangalans than Americans.

This lady makes Charles Logan look like a patriotic genius. :huh:

I am very curious as to how Jack gets out of this one. Does Tony save his ass? This season is much better than last season except for the repeated use of I gotta torture someone to get info every episode, you know, spread it out a bit.:lol:

When is Elisha comin back?

The last five episodes of the season:

Episode #7.20 (4 May 2009) - Kim Bauer (uncredited)
Episode #7.21 (11 May 2009) - Kim Bauer
Episode #7.22 (18 May 2009) - Kim Bauer
Episode #7.24 (25 May 2009) - Kim Bauer
Episode #7.23 (25 May 2009) - Kim Bauer

coulda used a spoiler alert on that one

poor bill

RIP, Bill.

300px-bill-buchanan.jpg

looking at those episodes
I'd say she gets kidnapped and is held hostage, leading up to the big finale.

And not on your comment? :scratch:

Good thing I didn't come in here before I saw the episode a few minutes ago :huh:

comments about things that already happened aren't spoilers

this thread is for talking about things that have happened in the show, if you haven't watched yet then you should probably avoid the thread until you do

Bill :sad:

And wow those first 10 minutes of the episode.

And enough with the comments about president Taylor being incompetent. It's Larry Moss who should be fired immediately and sent away far from any job that requires responsibility.
:banghead:

I agree about those first ten mins - wow, those were great!

I missed the week's before (I was in NYC watching U2 on Letterman - I know, poor me), is it worth downloading even though I saw last Monday's already?

I agree about those first ten mins - wow, those were great!

I missed the week's before (I was in NYC watching U2 on Letterman - I know, poor me), is it worth downloading even though I saw last Monday's already?

Yes.
The week before was a double episode. Episode 11 was a bit slower paced, but Episode 12 was a rollercoaster. Plus, you get up to speed with all the storylines that maybe left you a bit :huh: during Episode 13.
:)

Damn this is the most riveting season since the early days, and this past episode showed the most personal emotion from Jack or any character since basically Day 1. Bu-bye Bill :(

Back
Top Bottom