24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
did he really just give that chip to the random cop? seriously?

That really made no sense at all. I could see him asking for a lift in the chopper, but handing it off...sorry, no.

And as soon as Tourist's blonde friend was revealed as FBI Mole #2, I knew Slimy Sean was gonna frame her and possibly kill her.

And all the "The White House is the safest place" talk should have been a clear indication of how the rest of the day will play out.

I reallly expected Kurtwod Smith to tell his chief of staff at the end, "get your lap top Dumbass, I want you there with me".

I have no problem with the disc hand off to random cop that came in an official Police Helicopter.

Disc had to get to FBI immediately. How else could it get there so quickly?

bob-gunton.jpg

I will say that I do suspect the President's Chief of Staff? Ethan, is not on the up and up.

I have no problem with the disc hand off to random cop that came in an official Police Helicopter.

Disc had to get to FBI immediately. How else could it get there so quickly
Thank you.

Now i have to get to the white house and stop the attack.
Wish me luck.

Disc had to get to FBI immediately. How else could it get there so quickly?

But they've been building up the idea that you don't know who to trust and keeping everything close to vest and then to just hand it off was a head scratcher, as Hewson said it would've been better if Bauer got a lift in the chopper. And at that point, the chip become more important than Dubaku.

first, the likelihood that they would have a fake police helicopter with a fake pilot and fake cop is very slim.

second, and less of a stretch, but still a pretty big stretch
might have been a surface to air missile to take the chopper down.

and with that remote possibility, why risk Bauer and the chip both being blown to bits?

My first thought
is because he abandoned Jack, Jack had to save the country by himself
or
because the last time they spoke Almeida told Jack that he did bad things to hurt the country because he was pissed

now, Jack is conflicted, should he be happy to see Almeida or should he apprehend him and turn him over to the authorities?

But they've been building up the idea that you don't know who to trust and keeping everything close to vest and then to just hand it off was a head scratcher, as Hewson said it would've been better if Bauer got a lift in the chopper. And at that point, the chip become more important than Dubaku.

I would agree. I found it rather odd as well.

That said, it was still a good episode. What a difference a season makes.

jack is mad @ tony 'cause tony said that he would turn himself in when this is finished and tony showed up. i guess jack thought he finished it.

Yeah. I want to know if Jack realises his day at work has just begun...

:wink:

But I have to say that I'm pretty impressed by this season so far. And the ending of this episode was also good. Not a big bang to distract immediately, but a quiet intro to the second half.
:up:

Ok, so the whole thing about getting into the White House is laughable; we expect this now, so nobody should really complain at this point.

But look at the possibilities it leads to. That was fucking intense.

Well done, 24.

Poor Aaron :( and that Senator is so stupid! "Look what you've done Bauer" I would have said if you had let me interrogate (torture) you aid I could have prevented this you weak Lefty liberal hippie son of a Bitch!

Back
Top Bottom